PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!!

+11
Lucky
ovidius
bonner
Likok
bestman
Didana Acivakuk
NiKa
Del
Milka
kleftokotou
Wojtek
15 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!!

Post  NiKa Mon May 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Lucky wrote:Who said this is an unpolitical contest.....  Laughing

Personally I hope we will not compete anymore. The contest has ho support here in Czech Republic, we don´t care. 
Gabriela is beautiful and very talented, I hope the participation can help her for her next professional career. That´s all Smile

I hope that CR will stay! You made it to the final, that's a big success Smile All participating countries from the Visegrad Group did, so there is a hope for us Smile

I hope so too! I loooved your song this year I love you  So unfair that it was ranked so low Evil or Very Mad But Poland was in the bottom end for several years as well and look how it ended this year Wink  Please, stay with us!

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 Giphy
Very Happy

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 6144
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Karolina Bielawska, Rolene Strauss
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!!

Post  kleftokotou Tue May 17, 2016 7:40 am

NiKa wrote:........

Polish diaspora my ass  -hbbv-
-7663-y
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue May 17, 2016 7:44 am

Wojtek wrote:.

Many says that Poland was 3rd in televoting because of our diaspora. .
Where was the Polish dispora last year? Sleeping??
This years it was the turn of Greek diaspora to get some rest! Laughing
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Tue May 17, 2016 8:23 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:.

Many says that Poland was 3rd in televoting because of our diaspora. .
Where was the Polish dispora last year? Sleeping??
This years it was the turn of Greek diaspora to get some rest! Laughing
Actually Poland was 7th in Norwegian televoting last year....and number 1 in 2014.
But: not all the votes came from Polish workers! 😄 

And this is ok and we can not avoid it. My point is that even if jury voting is eliminated, the result will not be 100% fair and correct. 

Maybe create independant juries with professionals from different countries.... 

I don't know......the jury voting this year was a mess anyway! And much more political than the televotes. 
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Tue May 17, 2016 8:25 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:What a bad year for Nordic countries! None of them made it to final! So just the host Sweden left  No

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 Giphy
Good news for Sweden I guess, getting all the Nordic 12s!

Norwegian points for Sweden:

Jury points: 0
Televoting: 7

😁😝😜
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 am

So the Norwegian Jury was over 15 years old!

Next year Turkey will return!!! Turkish president Erdoğan personally called and congratuled Jamala for her victory over the corrupted West scratch and assured her that Turkey will help Ukraine organise the contest next year in Sevastople -105-- !
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Tue May 17, 2016 11:36 am

kleftokotou wrote:d!
Next year Turkey will return!!! Turkish president Erdoğan personally called and congratuled Jamala for her victory over the corrupted West  scratch

Over the what??? Shocked Shocked
Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!!! Rolling Eyes

I don't know what to think about this winner and the new scoring system. It was all just a little bit too overwhelming for me to watch.
Too much points were given. And it was weird seeing Australia in such a big lead all through the night, only to lose out to Ukraine at the end in the last seconds. Weird. I didn't like this new scoring system at all.

That being said, with the old system Australia would have won and that would have been weird too given the fact that the audiece placed Australia in 4th place.

Wojtek, I remember us having a battle last year about the juries. You thought they were a gooooood idea. Great to see that you now understand better why some of us here are against them. Even if it means that neighbourgs vote for each other.

For the second time in row, the winner is someone who the televoters did not choose... Evil or Very Mad
I'm not the biggest supporter of Russia and I can see that Ukraine was a more ambitious song. But still it's just weird that it won.

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue May 17, 2016 11:52 am

Politics!!!!!!! Ι don't see Greece participating next year, not because the Greek entry didn't get to the final, it would eventually happen at some point! I believe that our left wing goverment wouldn't like to show any kind of appreciation to the neonazi Ukrainian goverment! Just my thoughts!

The media in Greece pointed out some similarities of Jamala's song to this...
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue May 17, 2016 8:06 pm

AN Armenian author Arthur Hovhannisyan from Yerevan started a petition demanding recount for Eurovision results which got almost 400.000 signatures.

IF YOU LOVE EUROVISION PLEASE SIGN!!!!!

https://www.change.org/p/european-broadcasting-union-make-eurovision-song-contest-revise-the-results-of-the-song-contest-2016
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek, I remember us having a battle last year about the juries. You thought they were a gooooood idea. Great to see that you now understand better why some of us here are against them. Even if it means that neighbourgs vote for each other.

I liked the winners and results in previous years so that could be the reason why I wasn't completely against them, but I always agreed with you that there should be changes in their voting. I don't think that EBU will return to results without juries voting so my only hope is that they will notice the problem and implement at least some changes in the selection of jury.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Tue May 17, 2016 10:43 pm

I don't see the point of televoting if it counts for nothing really! But I guess it's our money they want not our opinion!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Tue May 17, 2016 10:51 pm

One thing is for sure, Petra and Mans were amazing hosts! For me the best ever!

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 Tumblr_o72xdki4Ug1u7uduwo1_540

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Wojtek wrote:
One thing is for sure, Petra and Mans were amazing hosts! For me the best ever!

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WINS !!! - Page 24 Tumblr_o72xdki4Ug1u7uduwo1_540

Agreed! -ds90-  I just adore them -8347yr-  

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Tue May 17, 2016 11:10 pm

kleftokotou wrote:I don't see the point of televoting if it counts for nothing really! But I guess it's our money they want not our opinion!

Exactly!  -hy6-  The votes of 5 people count more than of the millions in front of TV. That's pathetic... Evil or Very Mad -535553-y

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Wed May 18, 2016 11:24 am

It's was generally a good show. The hos was relly good and the song too. Many great song (my favorites were Belgium and Austria) but they should announced the points like the past years. It was better I think.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius Wed May 18, 2016 1:27 pm

JEANP wrote:It's was generally a good show. The hos was relly good and the song too. Many great song (my favorites were Belgium and Austria) but they should announced the points like the past years. It was better I think.

Welcome back Jeanp!!!!!!! @67775@ @6f67@@

PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 19161
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Wed May 18, 2016 3:12 pm

kleftokotou wrote:AN Armenian author Arthur Hovhannisyan from Yerevan started a petition demanding recount for Eurovision results which got almost 400.000 signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/european-broadcasting-union-make-eurovision-song-contest-revise-the-results-of-the-song-contest-2016

I will not Laughing

As much as it bothers me that for the second time in a row, the clear favourite of the audience loses, the rules have been clear to every country from the start. I think it's just stupid of Russia (yes, I know that is armenian, but I read that russians are also demaning this) to try and do something like this. THE RULES WERE CLEAR!!! No matter how idiotic the rules are Laughing

They should just be great losers like Italy last year and just get over it already! Rolling Eyes

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Wed May 18, 2016 3:19 pm

But putting the actual results aside, things that made me either Shocked or Evil or Very Mad or Neutral or Rolling Eyes were.....

1.  Shocked ICELAND (how in the hell did they not make the finals) What in the world is going on here?
2. Neutral Denmark finishing secong to last in Semifinal 2. IT WAS A GOOD SONG
3. No Nordic countries making the finals, aside Sweden. DUH Neutral
4. Finland getting more jury points than Iceland in the Semifinal 1 Shocked
5. Alexander Rybak, JUST GO AWAY ALREADY. For crying out loud  Evil or Very Mad
6. Malta winning jury points in Semifinal 1. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Note to number 4. I was not shocked that Finland did not make the finals, BUT for me Finland could have replaced Azerbaijan or Malta.
Come on, they were not better. I will not hear of it. Laughing

Things that made me Very Happy or HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA
1. The Netherlands Very Happy
2. Bulgaria Very Happy
3. Poland finishing last in jury points, only to be third in televote. HA HA HAAAAA. In your face, juries!!
4. France doing so well Very Happy
5. Sweden, for once. For actually sending a good song. Very Happy

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Wed May 18, 2016 8:05 pm

ovidius wrote:
JEANP wrote:It's was generally a good show. The hos was relly good and the song too. Many great song (my favorites were Belgium and Austria) but they should announced the points like the past years. It was better I think.

Welcome back Jeanp!!!!!!! @67775@ @6f67@@
thank you very much it's so nice -107eg--
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 19, 2016 12:44 am

Milka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:AN Armenian author Arthur Hovhannisyan from Yerevan started a petition demanding recount for Eurovision results which got almost 400.000 signatures.

I will not Laughing

As much as it bothers me that for the second time in a row, the clear favourite of the audience loses, the rules have been clear to every country from the start. I think it's just stupid of Russia (yes, I know that is armenian, but I read that russians are also demaning this) to try and do something like this. THE RULES WERE CLEAR!!! No matter how idiotic the rules are Laughing

They should just be great losers like Italy last year and just get over it already! Rolling Eyes

It's not gonna change anything. The EBU's statement is clear

"The 2016 Eurovision Song Contest was a spectacular show and a testament to a year of hard work by so many people from so many countries. The live shows were world-class television productions with a thriller climax on Saturday night.

We understand the passions and emotions that are engendered through the Eurovision Song Contest. In light of this, we have taken notice of your petition and appreciate this opportunity to respond.

The winner of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest was decided by music industry professionals and you, viewers at home, each with a 50 percent stake in the result. Ukraine’s Jamala won, thanks to broad support from both the juries as well as televoters. She did so with an outstanding performance of an emotional song, telling a personal story.

Australia’s Dami Im won the jury vote and Russia’s Sergey Lazarev won the televoting. They both deserve credit for their world-class performances, their great songs and for taking their loss as true professionals. They may not have won the contest, but responded to the outcome as winners. We respect and appreciate them for that.

The Eurovision Song Contest is a competition. There can only be one winner. We understand that not everyone agrees with the outcome of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest however in a competition where the results are decided based on a subjective and often very personal opinions, there will always be people who do not agree. Regardless of this, the result remains valid by all means, in accordance with the rules as they were known to each participating broadcaster, each artist and each dedicated fan.

Ukraine is, and will remain, the winner of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest. Whether you agree or disagree, we call upon those who signed this petition to embrace the result, valid in accordance with the rules, and to continue a constructive dialogue about how to further strengthen and improve the Eurovision Song Contest."

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 19, 2016 12:52 am

Milka wrote:
5. Alexander Rybak, JUST GO AWAY ALREADY. For crying out loud  Evil or Very Mad

Love ya!  lol!  

I'm still schocked that Iceland didn't make it! How on Earth San Marino and Montenegro were higher than Greta?!
How on Earth Estonia was last?! When I look at the results from SF1 I have an impression that something is wrong with my eyes  Evil or Very Mad  

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 19, 2016 8:09 am

http://esctoday.com/136121/ukraine-1944-performed-may-2015-disqualification-not-expected/

The song was performed on National Commemorations of deportation of tatars at May,2015, was presented on National TV and youtube way before September, 1st, 2015. President Poroshenko officialy stated, that the song was then called "Our Crimea" and was purely about political situation around modern Crimea.
So it breaks 2 official Eurovision rules!!Unbelievable

As for the petition Dear W (that sounds so 007) I think we should support it so that in the years to come EBU respects the rules and things like this year's fiasco never repeats itself!

During the final televoting Italy had issues! They couldn't vote via phone just sms!

Last edited by kleftokotou on Thu May 19, 2016 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 19, 2016 8:15 am

I am soooo happy you are here again!!!!!!!! cheers -107eg--
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  NiKa Thu May 19, 2016 3:03 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

Me too!  cheers Welcome back, Dear! -rhrhd-  I love you

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Thu May 19, 2016 8:50 pm

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:

Me too!  cheers Welcome back, Dear! -rhrhd-  I love you
oh thanks that's so cute! People are so nice here -107eg-- -107eg-- -106er--
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next