PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge

2 posters

Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge

Post  bonner Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:27 am

Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018
Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 23722211

Last edited by bonner on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 121446
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Re: Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge

Post  bonner Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:28 am

GREAT NEWS U.S. Virgin Islanders! We are still accepting applications in the search for our next Miss Universe U.S Virgin Islands! Our official pageant weekend will take place on August 9-12, 2018 at the Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas, U.S Virgin Islands!

Visit http://www.missuniverseusvi.com/apply to apply today!

Note: All applicants must qualify according to the official Miss Universe guidelines! Interested applicants must submit an application and application fees by July 1, 2018!

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 29196212
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Re: Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge

Post  bonner Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:17 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36462410
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Christiansted, Syanne Centeno

Post  bonner Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:17 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36469410
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Fredriksted, Morgan Evans

Post  bonner Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:18 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36474310
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Kingshill, Chenelle Howell

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36457810
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Contant, Camila Daniels

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36461211
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Sugar Estate, Joane Jeffers

Post  bonner Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:19 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36543810
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Water Island, Samaria Mouton

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36475810
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Charlotte Amalie, Aniska Tonge

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36563310
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Empty Miss Cruz Bay, Rosangela Tiza

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 36481111
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:26 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 37572910
SAMARIA MOUTON
Miss Water Island, U.S Virgin Islands

Q: What is your platform?
A: Through recent personal loss, I have developed a passion for promoting personal well-being through the caretaking and grieving process. I encourage others to remain centered and in a positive mindset in order to better serve those around them, and in order to keep steadfast in times of difficult challenges.

Q: What IS YOUR FAVORITE U.S VIRGIN ISLANDS MEMORY?
A: My grandfather always encouraged me to slow down and enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature. His often repeated words of wisdom allowed me to find my favorite place to unplug – watching the sunset, and searching for the illusive “Green Flash” on Honeymoon Beach.

Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ASPECT OF U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS CULTURE?
A: I love the strong and determined spirit of U.S. Virgin Islands. I also love the way that we're always able to kick back and relax off-the-grid.

Q: IF YOU COULD HAVE DINNER WITH ONE PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
A: I would be thrilled to share a meal with Martha Stewart. I believe we share a similar interest of exploring other cultures through food and travel, as well as hosting personally catered meals. So I would love to sit down with and learn from a master. I admire how she’s built an expansive empire (from pet care to classic cookbooks) based on the seemingly simple task of preparing and hosting elaborately detailed meals for company.

Q: What DOES IT MEAN TO BE "CONFIDENTLY BEAUTIFUL"?
A: A person who is confidently beautiful is strongly rooted in what they believe, knowing their role in a much larger picture. Their beauty is rooted not only in the physical, but in the desire to impact the lives around for the greater good.

Q: Why DO YOU WANT TO BE MISS UNIVERSE UNITED STATES VIRGIN ISLANDS?
A: I would be honored to be selected as Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands and eventually as Miss Universe, because I would be able to inspire other young girls to pursue their dreams and aspirations by showing them how I have learned to embrace my unique qualities and share them with others. As with any leadership position, I feel that an understanding of the responsibility to help others is imperative. I admire the resilience of the people of the U.S. Virgin Islands, and I feel that I have embodied that spirit my entire life, despite being faced with and overcoming various personal hardships.

Q: TELL US ABOUT AN IMPORTANT PROJECT YOU'VE WORKED ON RECENTLY. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU? WHY WAS IT IMPORTANT? WHO DID IT HELP?
A: In the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, I assisted in the Hurricane Recovery process by holding a toy drive for the Salvation Army’s Christmas Program. Not only was the group’s toy supply completely destroyed by the Hurricane, they were faced with an increased amount of nearly 30,000 children in need to serve. Through the efforts that I organized; we were able to provide nearly $5,000 worth of toys for hundreds of children in need. Also, during my father’s battle with Lymphoma, I was inspired to spearhead other charitable projects recently, organizing, hosting and participating in Blood, Platelet, and Bone Marrow donation drives; which help patients all over the world battling various blood and immune system diseases. Ultimately through my event organization efforts, I was able to impact the lives of at least 100 individual patients in need.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:26 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 37568712
JOANE JEFFERS
Miss Sugar Estate, U.S Virgin Islands

Q: What is your Platform?
A: My platform is the empowerment of women and children through hands-on healing.

A: My favorite memories are going to my grandfather's booth every year in Carnival Village, eating hot and fresh johnny cake and fried chicken, watching the parades on Main Street, and going to the Prince and Princess shows!

A: Our people are vastly diverse yet we are one. I love that the U.S. Virgin Islands is a giant melting pot made up of different cultures and religions and shows the rest of the world that during adversity we will forever be VI Nice and VI Strong. We take care of one another without question, and welcome everyone who can't resist our tropical paradise!

A: I would love to cook dinner for Michelle Obama! Her advocacy for nutrition, women's rights, and healthy living along with her impeccable fashion sense makes her a modern-day "Shero".

A: Confidently beautiful to me means being compassionate, motivated, accepting, strong, graceful, and determined to be your most genuine self. It means bypassing the standards set by society and realizing that your flaws are what make you unique.

A: Ecclesiastes 9:11 NIV " I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance to them all."

Millions of little girls watch the Miss Universe pageant each year with hopes and dreams of representing their country/territory, I was one of them in 1998 watching as Wendy from TNT was crowned Miss Universe. It may have not been my time last year, but this year I get another chance to show the universe my willingness to carry the U.S Virgin Islands title with honor. I am ready to be the voice that inspires and ignites change, accepting all of the responsibilities that come with this privilege. Every step that I have taken in this life has led me to this path where I can be the representation that our young girls desperately need.

Q: TELL US ABOUT AN IMPORTANT PROJECT YOU'VE WORKED ON RECENTLY. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU? WHY WAS IT IMPORTANT? WHO DID IT HELP?
A: I recently had the opportunity to work with several queens at the Delray Beach Gong Show in support of Living Hungry. We raised $28,000 dollars in under 2 hours for students in the area who are homeless and going hungry each and everyday. These students have families that have limited resources for food. Something that each one of us couldn’t possibly imagine. This opportunity touched my heart and with or without a crown this is a social issue that I want to continue to combat because it is a nationwide issue. I feel no child should have to go to bed hungry and no parent should have to worry about where the next meal is coming from. This started with 166 students in just one community, but it doesn’t need to stop there.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 37426814
CAMILA DANIELS
Miss Contant, U.S Virgin Islands

Q: What is your platform?
A: My platform is “Full STEAM Ahead”. STEAM stands for science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics. Math has always been my favorite subject in school, and I majored in math once I got to college. After I graduated, I worked as a special education and math teacher for several years. While teaching special education, I really did my best to bring in visual aids, manipulatives, and art projects whenever possible because I noticed that my students learned better that way. I think that incorporating creativity alongside traditional STEM education is important because it increases student engagement, helps with pattern recognition and visualization, and assists with memory formation and information retention. From a neurobiological standpoint, when we work on mathematics, in particular, brain activity is distributed between neural networks which include visual pathways. Neuroimaging has shown that even when we work on a number calculation, such as 12 X 25, with symbolic digits (12 and 25) our mathematical thinking is grounded in visual processing. Throughout the traditional STEM community there is a tendency to infantilize or trivialize the role visual aids and diagrams play in an educational setting, but the best college math professor I’ve ever had (who coincidentally taught a graduate level math class that I took as an undergraduate) always drew pictures to illustrate concepts. If I am selected to be Miss Universe USVI, I would love to host creative, engaging STEAM workshops at schools throughout the territory.

A: When I was a student at CAHS, I was in the marching band from 9th - 12th grade. I had so much fun! My bandmates were hilarious, and I grew so much as a musician and person due to my involvement with the band program. We performed at events throughout the community and traveled the world together. My fondest memories include my bandmates and I wouldn’t trade that experience for the world.

A:I love how resilient and joyful our spirits are. Much like other Caribbean nations, when we were enslaved, we staged insurrection after insurrection until we were granted our freedom, and created a festival called carnival to commemorate being released from bondage. Annually, we have to prepare for hurricane season, which always has the potential to destroy entire communities, restrict or completely remove access to running water and electricity, and cause thousands of people to lose their jobs. Despite the tremendous amount of uncertainty these conditions ensue, people are joyful, positive, and hopeful. I might be biased, but I think the best people in the world come from the Virgin Islands and I’m so proud to call St. Thomas my home.

A: If I could have dinner with anyone, I’d have dinner with Katherine Johnson. Katherine Johnson was a NASA mathematician who worked on the calculations that helped synch Project Apollo’s Lunar Lander with the moon-orbiting Command and Service Module. I admire her academic and professional accomplishments so much, and I’d love to have a chance to talk to her.

Q:WhAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE "CONFIDENTLY BEAUTIFUL"?
A:In my opinion, true confidence comes from self-love and self-acceptance, and confidence is beautiful. We have to embrace all the things that make us unique, even our ‘flaws’ because all of us were made in the image of our creator and are beautiful the way we were made.

Q:Why DO YOU WANT TO BE MISS UNIVERSE UNITED STATES VIRGIN ISLANDS?
A:I want to be Miss USVI because I love the community I was raised in and I would love to have an opportunity to be a public servant. I am very passionate about my platform and would love to have an opportunity to engage more students in STEAM and potentially encourage them to study STEAM at the collegiate level. I would also love to have an opportunity to represent the territory at Miss Universe - it is the most glamorous pageant in the world, and participating would be an honor.

Q:TELL US ABOUT AN IMPORTANT PROJECT YOU'VE WORKED ON RECENTLY. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU? WHY WAS IT IMPORTANT? WHO DID IT HELP?
A:I recently completed a software engineering bootcamp. This bootcamp teaches computer programming in several different languages along with web development and computer science fundamentals. It is geared toward people who want to become software engineers but don’t have a formal computer science education. After completing the bootcamp, I studied full-time for about 2 weeks to prepare for programming interviews, and received a very good job offer as a result of my preparation. I have decided to assemble all of the study materials I used to prepare for interviews to share with other students, and I have also volunteered to give a presentation to future classes on how to prepare for technical interviews. Several hundred students are currently enrolled in our programming bootcamp - if a handful of them are able to receive strong job offers as a result of my preparation materials, I will be incredibly happy
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 37544410
CHENELLE HOWELL
Miss Kingshill, U.S Virgin Islands

Q:What is your platform?
A: As a proud product of the U.S Virgin Islands Public School System, I want to highlight the incredible strides that our children and teachers in the islands go through to both receive and provide the best education. There is so much opportunity throughout the territory, yet it is not recognized locally and nationally. I want to help broaden the choices that young adults in the Virgin Islands have and make it a place where all career fields and dreams can thrive, without the automatic assumption that you must leave to achieve.

A: My favorite USVI memory was watching the sea turtles hatch on Sandy Point in St. Croix. Learning that these magnificent creatures chose our amazing stretch of sand to lay their eggs, and in return, we provide them refuge and security during their hatching season gave me great joy in the natural beauty and attractiveness of our islands. Those memories remind me to be kind to nature and those who only wish to share the space we deem as ours. To this day, I always clip all plastic soda holders before recycling, just in case.

A: My favorite aspect of USVI culture is the way we acknowledge each other, not as separate islands, but as a whole community. When Hurricane Irma hit St. Thomas and St. John, St. Croix stepped up to and put their effort toward hurricane relief. When Maria hit all of the islands weeks after, Virgin Islanders abroad got together to raise awareness to make sure these islands were never overlooked. The spirit of these islands are within us all and shows through the unity we all share.

A: If I could have dinner with only one person, it would be Cicely Tyson whose parents, like mine, are from the island of Nevis. She received a Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2016 for her strong advocacy about human rights, education, teen pregnancy, and race relations. Her illustrious career on broadway, film, and television, compounded with her religious upbringing in a time where segregation was at an all time high, makes me want to ask her how she managed to become the powerhouse award winner she is. Idolized in many communities, she expounds on the importance of enhancing your craft. “When all else fails, you will land on your hard work, and that alone.”

A:To be Confidently Beautiful means to wear the words you say as a badge of honor, to be proud of who you display yourself as and matching it to who you are within. Miss USA 2016 Deshauna Barber quoted words that I will never forget: “Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.” To be confident is to move in the direction you think is best. To be beautiful is to portray what you feel on the inside exactly how you want people to see you on the outside. Confidently Beautiful, to me, means that everything you work hard to gain is the satisfaction that you show in every step you take.

Q: Why do YOU WANT to be MISS UNIVERSE UNITED STATES VIRGIN ISLANDS?
A: In becoming Miss Universe US Virgin Islands, I want to present our islands as an opportunity to enhance the gems that we have always had but never expanded. Virgin Islanders are doing amazing things home and all over the world. I want to cultivate that talent and express all the astounding accomplishments we can do right here in our island communities. From doctors to lawyers to activists and even media personalities, if homegrown Virgin Islanders can blend all their unique attributes, we as a territory would be a force to reckoned with.

A: Recently I worked on expanding educational opportunities to bedside nurses in my hospital system in efforts to encourage nurses to become the change they want to see. Hospitals are usually comprised of an overwhelming majority of nurses, yet the administration that makes rules are that are typically catered toward business and finance workers. I am working towards emboldening nurses to care for their patients not only at the bedside, but to ensure their care is always coming from a place of compassion and willingness to serve.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:28 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 37417410
MORGAN EVANS
Miss Fredriksted, U.S Virgin Islands

Q: What is your platform:
A: My platform’s focus is suicide prevention and awareness. On average one person commits suicide every 16 minutes. The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is a voluntary health organization that gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education and advocacy to take action against this leading cause of death. AFSP is dedicated to saving lives and bringing hope to those affected by suicide. I’m currently a volunteer with the North Carolina chapter.

Q: What is your favorite "U.S Virgin Islands" memory?
A: I have so many memories from St. Croix, from watching sunrises at Point Udall to the Crucian Christmas Festival. But my favorite would have to be waking up, putting on my swimsuit and enjoying the beautiful view at Rainbow beach.

Q: What is your favorite ASPECT OF U.S VIRGIN ISLANDS CULTURE?
A: Everything! From the many festivals, to the National historic landmarks and historic buildings. When you talk to the Virgin Islanders you can see the love and pride they have for our islands!

Q: What does it mean to you to be "confidently beautiful"?
A: To me it means a women is unapologetically herself. She knows herself and her worth! She knows her flaws and embrace them instead of hiding them. She doesn’t need validation from anyone and isn’t afraid to reach her goals.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
A: I would have dinner with my uncle Chris, who passed away six years ago. He was like a brother to me and I miss talking to him and getting his funny point of view of the world!

Q: Why do you want to be Miss Universe U.S Virgin Islands?
A: I want to show little girls, young women and everyone in my territory that it doesn’t matter what your circumstances are; if you want something don’t ever let anyone or anything stop you from being happy or accomplishing your goals. It would be amazing to become the first Miss Universe from the U.S. Virgin Islands. It will show the world that we are a strong people, not because we survived two category five hurricanes but because our history has ALWAYS proven that we are resilient.

​Q: TELL US ABOUT AN IMPORTANT PROJECT YOU'VE WORKED ON RECENTLY. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU? WHY WAS IT IMPORTANT? WHO DID IT HELP?
A: With the help of the American Foundation for Suicide (AFSP) prevention I was able to become an Suicide Prevention Educator. By being an AFP suicide prevention educator I’m able to go out and local schools, business and community groups and present two of the most requested suicide prevention courses. More Than Sad is a program that teaches teens, parents and teachers to recognize signs of depression and other mental health issue and also the different ways to get help. Talk Saves Lives is the second course it’s a “Understanding & Preventing Suicide 101” beginners class. Having been personally affected by a suicide in my family this organization has helped my family and I understand suicide and get through a very difficult time. For that, I’m forever grateful for this organization. By holding these prevention courses I hope to reach at least one person or family in need of help struggling with their mental health.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:29 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 37412614ANISKA TONGE
Miss Charlotte Amalie, U.S Virgin Islands

Q: What is your Platform?
A: After being hit by two category five hurricanes last hurricane season, the U.S Virgin Islands has seen a significant decline in after school activities and creative outlets for the territory's youth. We have so many amazing talents to showcase in the fields of music, dance, fashion, technology and even pageantry. My peers and the generation that follows are dedicated to our craft, but lack the necessary platforms to showcase these capabilities. As Miss USVI, I plan to execute workshops, programs and showcases, dedicated to the arts in partnership with local artists and government agencies, in order to develop and highlight our talents on an international stage. Through my platform, I hope to not only showcase our resilience, but also show that in the midst of chaos our light shines the brightest.

A: My favorite USVI memory would certainly be hosting the St. Thomas Carnival parades for two consecutive years with the esteemed Athniel "Addy" Ottley and the wonderful team at WTJX. For us, carnival is a celebration of all the colors, creeds and cultures that are woven into the heritage and history of the USVI. Being exposed to that and being part of a such a historic moment is something I can look back on and no matter my mood or disposition, simply smile. As the late Nicholas "Daddy" Friday would say, "there's nothing more fabulous than a carnival in St. Thomas."

A: My favorite aspect of USVI culture is without a doubt the people. We truly are a family with quarrels, disagreements and differences but when we struggle we all struggle and when we succeed we all succeed. Nothing was more evident than this after the hurricane season of 2017. Near and far, we banded together, around our community to rebuild. I personally headed a mission, Project We Care VI-Hurricane Relief, that collected thousands of sanitary and everyday goods from Virgin Islanders across the world, that were allocated back home through local charities and foundations. We are such a strong and vivacious force because of our people.

A: If could have dinner with anyone it would be Ava DuVernay, film producer and director of iconic works of arts, such as "Selma", "13th" and a "Wrinkle in Time." DuVernay has defied what should be the limitations of race, gender and age, to become successful in the film industry and by doing this has inspired a myriad of storytellers, like me, to pursue dreams not typically meant for us. I’d love to discuss her path in overcoming self doubt and outside imposed limitations. Furthermore, I would like to hear her take on utilizing her resources and successes to create platforms for other amazingly talented women of color.

A: To me, being confidently beautiful means embracing your inner beauty before all else. It means extending kindness and warmth, while exemplifying that beauty in our daily actions toward others, no matter how simple or small. To be confidently beautiful, is to love yourself enough to pursue your dreams with no doubt that you are capable or worthy of all that you desire. Finally, being confidentially beautiful is being a light to other women, encouraging and inspiring them to accept, love and live in the greatness of who we were created to be.

A: I want to be Miss Universe USVI to represent my country authentically and genuinely on an international platform, while inspiring and encouraging the young artists, entrepreneurs and academics of our territory to showcase the best of who we are. Miss Universe USVI means more to me than a title or a crown. Miss Universe USVI is my dream. It’s a dream of such magnitude for me that I’ve waited and prepared for years for the opportunity to represent my country on that stage. It is not about making it to Miss Universe, it is about making it to Miss Universe as Miss USVI, with my people, country and culture on my shoulders, showcasing to the world who we are and all that we are capable of.

A: Recently The 4Her foundation, a non-profit organization I developed in 2012, held our 4th annual Belle of The Ball prom-package give away. Every year since 2014, we gift a graduating senior with an all-expense paid trip to prom; to date we have granted this to over seven young women from the USVI. Belle of the Ball has meant a great deal to me since its inception but this year was different and so much more special . After a disastrous hurricane season, our Belle had no prospect of going to prom so this year was far more pertinent and purposeful than any before. It meant the world to her and was a reminder of my true purpose and calling, which is to lead with love, and to help whoever I can in whatever I do.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:11 am

Only 5 Finalist left?
Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 38875010
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:12 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 38796810
Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 38808510
Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 38923010
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:13 am

Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge 38949010
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Vavaihan Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Your new Miss Universe U.S Virgin Islands is Aniska Tonge!
Road to Miss Universe U.S. Virgin Islands 2018 is Aniska Tonge Fb_i1394
Farah Vavaihan
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 14810
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down