PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Empty Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge

Post  bonner Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:08 pm

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2020
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 20015211

Are you our next queen? Invitations to interview for Miss Universe Great Britain 2021 have been emailed today! If you have applied, check your inbox now! (Some may go in to spam mail so check that too). Pic @kev_wise_photo

Last edited by bonner on Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114959
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Empty Re: Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge

Post  bonner Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:50 pm

Please tune in to the Miss Universe Great Britain instagram account from 7pm-8pm when the first of our MUGB 2021 finalists are live with Jeanette Akua discussing topics related to women and the world we live in as part of Jeanette’s ‘Be Audacious’ campaign. Tonight, at 7pm. we talk about women in business and the workplace with Emily Sharland, Mishelle Thurai and Lily Young and then go on to discuss women in science and medicine with Stephanie Hill and Abigail Johnston at 7.30pm. It takes courage to speak out but it's increasingly important that Miss Universe and Miss Universe Great Britain has a voice, an opinion ....and an opportunity to share it.
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22573211
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Empty Re: Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge

Post  bonner Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Screen22
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Screen24
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Screen23
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Screen26
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Screen25
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:15 pm

2. Amy Meisak competed in 2019 and was a 2nd runner up in 2020
28, Hamilton

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5219
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5217
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5218
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5220
I’m 28-years-old and I live in Hamilton, Scotland. I am a freelance broadcaster and model and, for the last few years, I’ve worked in the radio industry as an on-air presenter. As a little girl, I dreamed about working in the creative industries sector and love the buzz I get from broadcasting and entertainment. Also, after Helen (an elderly friend of mine) passed away, I decided to launch a home help service in memory of her and through helping others, her legacy lives on. Now, I am also proud to say, that I run my own home help company which provides the elderly and vulnerable with someone they can always count on. Anything from assisting with a weekly shop, helping with household jobs, accompanying them to appointments or even taking them out somewhere for a coffee or a McFlurry ( my favourite, shhh!) Not only does this give them a supportive friend to chat to and rely on, but it also helps to combat loneliness which sadly is a massive pain point in our culture today - especially after experiencing a pandemic.

Last edited by bonner on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:18 pm

4. Christina Chalk competed in 2019 and she's half Filipina
28, Dunblane
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5221
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5222
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 20155411
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 21056712

I am Christina Chalk, a 28-year-old, Scottish opportunity seeker and travel lover. I’m excited to have worked in London, Spain, Singapore, Thailand and Switzerland. My family, from Philippines, not only ignited my passion for performing, but opened my eyes to exciting new countries and cultures. Since graduating from my pharmacology degree, they encouraged me to grab every opportunity. I’m proud to have been Face of Scotland 2009, Britain’s & Ireland’s Top Model cycle 9 finalist, danced in the Opening Ceremony of the Common Wealth Games 2014 and acted in a Filipino tv show, A Story of Us. I now work for a luxury real estate auction house and I love meeting inspiring people each day. My most rewarding adventure yet has been creating Self Esteem Queens - we connect, educate and support ambitious women around the world. My achievements wouldn’t have been possible without this powerful network of women. During lockdown, many of us felt isolated, so I created online workshops to ensure women had a safe place to share and feel part of a community. As Miss Universe Great Britain, I want to help even more women build their confidence and network to create opportunities they truly deserve

Last edited by bonner on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:51 pm

1. Abigail Johnston
22, Perthshire

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22347810
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22397611
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23896510
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23846711
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24205611
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24215210
I am a fourth-year medical student, with a First Class BMSc in Medical Education, an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy qualification and I’ve also been published in a book about dermatology. I love combining business and medicine and co-founded the ‘Bridging the Gap Academy’, which provides courses for medical students and doctors. In the future, we intend to provide these courses for free/discounted to lower-income countries. I won the enterprise challenge and was a runner up in Venture this year which is Dundee University’s business challenge. I am also a semi-finalist in two other business initiatives – the Converge Challenge and Accelerator Programme. I debated competitively for six years, winning Durham’s National Novice Competition, and was in the final 10 chosen to represent Scotland at international debating. Through organising the International Duke-Elder Course, I helped raise £1000 for an Iraqi hospital. I also started a store with two others, where 100% of the profits of Palestine items sold are donated to Palestine. More recently, I created a COVID-19 Community Relief Group where we affiliated with charities to help the most vulnerable. I enjoy playing the piano and have completed grade 8 singing. I was in the National Youth Choir for Scotland (NYCOS) training choir twice. I aspire to become a breast surgeon and start my own charity to provide health care and education, focusing on females and children in areas that require it most.

Last edited by bonner on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:59 pm

3. Charlotte Kamale
27, Surrey

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24141013
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23649211
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23852510
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24131419
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24116410
I’m Charlotte, I have a bachelors degree in fashion management and marketing, but my career has taken me a completely different route. I am now an operations manager for the largest courier service in Europe. I work in a very male dominated environment and often find myself the youngest manager in meetings and one of very few females. In addition to my day job, I am also a fashion and lifestyle influencer which has been an absolute journey in itself. Influencing has allowed me to travel to so many parts of the world and I am still on track to complete my 30 countries under 30 years old goal! I am currently on 24 countries visited. Because of the heavy travelling, I have been able to see a lot of the world and also understand that not everyone especially children are as fortunate as we may be here in the UK, especially when it comes to education. That is why my sister and I set up a non-profit organisation called Light Up The Children which continues to fund raise and support an orphanage in The Congo which is run by nuns. Our biggest goal set and one we are currently working towards is, raising enough funds to actually build a school in The Congo.

Last edited by bonner on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:11 pm

5. Daniella Hare
20, Bournemouth
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 17631611
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 74489710
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 84451810
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23297210
I am a university student studying nutrition, part-time fashion model and an athlete. I have had the pleasure of walking in London Fashion week 2020 and was featured on the Vogue website. My mixed heritage has allowed me to explore different cultures, which I incorporate into my cooking hobby. Attending boarding school and living abroad in Australia and Grand Cayman, has taught me independence and the importance of self-identity. My passions include cooking, athletics, painting and fitness. When I was in Australia, I won awards in athletics which increased my resilience, motivation and emotionally empowered me. I am creative and like to express my emotions through abstract painting. As an aspiring nutritionist, I intend to use my career to spread awareness of the importance of well-being and a healthy lifestyle. I want to be a voice to inspire women of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds. To support them to step out of their comfort zone, find identity and break social barriers. I aim to spread the message as a woman; it is possible to achieve any goals if you put your mind to it.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:44 pm

6. Eleanor Booth
28, Warwickshire
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 1643
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 2487
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 3443
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 4372
I’m a Cambridge University graduate, currently studying education, health promotion and international development part-time at UCL. Since I was young, I have endeavoured to create a better world, driven by my core belief in equality. Following a peace march at the age of seven, my work continued as a GirlGuide leader, writing on climate change and refugee wellbeing, volunteering on camps for disadvantaged children, fundraising for veterans, speaking on equality at Oxford University, and moderating a HIV and Covid-19 roundtable. My proudest moment was speaking on domestic violence while a volunteer teaching reproductive health in Uganda. I am currently organising a roundtable tackling sexual assault. My greatest challenge was becoming ill at 22, now requiring care for most tasks. My own struggles led me to found @wheelietravels and the social support network ‘Chronic Links’. I am honoured to be continuing Saarah Ahmed’s legacy – a pioneering woman who was a finalist in Miss Universe Great Britain 2020 but tragically died before being able to compete. In her honour, I will be bringing the first wheelchair to Miss Universe GB’s stage. I am driven to overcome the many challenges associated with participating to become the role model I needed.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:46 pm

7. Ella Baker-Roberts
25, Canterbury
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24284010
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24122711
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 18549010
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 21263410
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22705813
I’m Ella and I live in the beautiful, rolling Kent Downs. After graduating with a Master of Science, from the University of Kent, I decided to pursue my passion of working in the music industry. Despite popular belief, the music industry is a very male dominated field - especially in high up places and I want to change that narrative. It's important to me to show that being a woman is an incredible gift that brings something exciting to the table. Growing up, I was told that to be a female the music industry I must work twice as hard to be considered just as good. Today I am working twice as hard to show I am twice as good. I believe in the importance of gender equality in the workplace and creating true equality in the music industry. By working alongside our allies rather than trying to shout over them, we can create a harmony that will allow gender equality to flourish and grow. My campaign #StrongerTogether aims to do just this, and I believe we have only scratched the surface of what we, as a society, are capable of achieving.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:49 pm

8. Emilee Lucia
26, London
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24265611
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22426311
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24221316
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24100010
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24170212
I am a singer/songwriter, model and actor, and have been singing and performing since my first public performance at the age of eleven. Since then, I have performed at many events and venues in the UK and internationally. Some of these events have included music festivals supporting various charities as well as gala dinners raising money for charities such as The Children with Special Needs Foundation and The Brain Tumour Charity. In addition to performing, I studied musical theatre and a degree in BSc (Hons) Psychology. This was followed by a masters degree in communication and international marketing – where I won the the award for ‘Best Dissertation and Best Overall Performance’. Additionally, I have a strong interest in health and fitness. When not performing and modelling, working out at the gym and cooking healthy food are my favourite things to do. This can be seen on my social media, which I use to promote a healthy lifestyle along with numerous fashion posts which express my love of fashion and celebrating the feminine. Within my journey as a Miss Universe Great Britain finalist and part of the Miss Universe organisation, I aim to empower young women to believe they can achieve and inspire them to be the best version of themselves.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:00 pm

9. Emily Sharland
25, Essex
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23270814
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22813310
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22855612
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22611418
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24011114
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24044712
My aspiration is to see that women are unapologetically themselves – and to live in a world where there is no prejudice against them for their gender. Personally, I believe that femininity equals strength, and we carry the legacy of the women who came before us and owe it to them to succeed. I embody this belief at every turn. I have been a martial artist since I was four-years-old and was a national champion and world bronze medalist. I am extremely proud of my own achievements, but I am also immensely proud of the girls who have seen what I have achieved and therefore made it their mission to succeed even more. This is how our legacy as women is born. Workwise, I am an executive assistant for an insurance technology firm, which, historically, is a male dominated industry. I created, and co-lead, a women's support group to help them feel supported in their work and continue to excel and carve out their success, while overcoming generation old stereotypes. My mission is to make this group something that can support all women in the insurance and finance industry.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 pm

10. Emma Collingridge
23, Suffolk
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 20967411
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 19266310
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 21092811
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24174712
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24171511
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 21453210
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:39 pm

11. Fallonne Rose
24, Surrey
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 30085410
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23944310
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 21299210
Hello, my name is Fallonne - which has a metrical rhythm with cologne! I am a 24-year-old local government officer from Surrey. I have a strong commitment to advocating for young people who have left care and an interest to support women that are suppressed due to their disabilities. My hobbies surround maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle, such as horse riding and weekly weight training. I find these activities to be very therapeutic and a great time to reflect. I am delighted to be a Miss Universe GB 2021 finalist and hope I can implement positive change for others throughout this process. I believe the beauty pageant industry has a collective drive to implement female liberation, independence and growth. This experience will be a particularly pragmatic approach to my self-development and positive influence on others, this excites me dearly.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:50 pm

12. Jade Bambrough
27, Sunderland
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 21742613
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22681912
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 22506212
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 19662210
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23691211
I’m a treatment coordinator from Sunderland. I also work as a cervical screening advocate and ambassador. Lowering the age for cervical screening is something I’ve been passionate about for a very long time. Women don’t qualify for a smear test in the U.K until they are 25, yet some of these women are suffering from cervical cancer from the age of 19. It’s my goal to have a ‘smear on demand’ process put in place. This is so women who have clear symptoms of the disease can have a test regardless of age. Not all women attend their smear tests when they have the opportunity, and this is usually out of fear or embarrassment. I created a campaign called ‘Don’t Fear Think Smear.’ The purpose of my campaign is to give women more knowledge and understanding of cervical screenings, in a pressure-free and judgment-free environment. My campaign focuses on the triumphs and positives of going for our smear tests. I also work with other cervical screening organisations that raise awareness in different ways, because I believe if we can increase the number of women attending these life saving appointments, it will in turn increase the demand to have the age lowered for cervical screening. I believe when women work together - for women, amazing things can happen.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:51 pm

13. Joanna Johnson
28, Blackpool

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 21216114
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24199514
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24285110
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 12446110
I’m a self-employed hair stylist from the seaside town of Blackpool. Having spent a decade in the hair industry, I just love helping women feel their best. I am a volunteer for a charity called Girls Friendly Society, creating activities for the girls to do in virtual and physical meetings. GFS is a feminist-centric charity aiming to help young women develop their self-esteem, emotional wellbeing and resilience. I love being a part of this organisation as I’m passionate about empowering girls from a young age to truly own who they are and what they bring to the table. Up until a few years ago, I doubted my own potential until I realised that self-love was the key to unlocking it. I believe it is hugely important to teach self-love skills as early as possible - so future generations are full of strong, empowered women. This is what prompted me to start the Inner beYOUty initiative: I want to reach as many young women as possible and equip them with these skills. My ultimate aim is to complete training to become an empowerment and self-love coach holding my own empowerment sessions, both across Great Britain, and following that, the globe.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:54 pm

14. Laisha Johnson
27, Nottingham

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 1645
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 2489
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 3445
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:02 pm

15. Lauri Knowler
26, Oxford

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 12053110
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 12055310
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 13890110
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:29 pm

16. Lisa He
24, Edinburgh

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 13086310
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 13051410
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 68988910
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 16912211
I was born in Scotland and grew up in Edinburgh with a passion for music, and later fell in love with dance. Part of my childhood was spent in China, learning about my cultural heritage. In 2019, I graduated with a law and French degree from the University of Edinburgh. I chose law because I felt strongly about gender equality, human rights, and societal issues. I chose French because I believed it is important to understand more about the world we live in and learn about those who live in a different part of the world. Now in 2021, I am embarking upon my career as an actor. I have found that through acting, I am able to encourage younger people to pursue after their dreams, by bringing diversity to the film industry. I will be graduating this year with an MA in screen acting from Central Saint Martins in London, and I am excited for what the future holds. Outside of acting, the thing I enjoy doing the most is volunteering as a dance teacher in my local communities. I believe in diversity, inclusivity and equality, where men and women have equal opportunities in life. And on the MUGB platform, I stand for female empowerment and minority representation.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:34 pm

17. Melissa Dewar
24, London

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 13194110
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 1646
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 2490
I am a masters of architecture student at the University of Cambridge and, in addition to my studies, I work for a leading design studio in the luxury industry. My mission is to be the agent to share and celebrate the stories of women. We live in a society where the stories we hold and share are suppressed. This leads to low self-esteem and a lack of confidence in women. In fact, I find there is a huge sense of shame. I myself found this with my own story where I was kidnapped and abused as a child. It took me a long time to realise that this is in fact inspiring. I work with several charitable foundations, one of which includes Reunite. Reunite helps children who have experienced parent-child abduction. In 2020, I helped raise more than £1000 in running a half marathon. Regularly, I contribute to a charity called Compassion to release children from poverty. My key advocacy is to help women have no fear in their stories. My social media brand and podcast called 'Mornings with Melissa' is a place created to share the stories of inspiring individuals. The stories we share can empower our lives. This series aims to explore these in an intimate and honest conversation. I am passionate about intelligence and education; this is something that I have worked very hard to achieve. Ultimately, I hope Miss Universe will be a platform that will enable me to be a leader that creates a society where women are celebrated for sharing their stories.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:39 pm

18. Michaela Carew
28, London

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 1647
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 2491
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 3446
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 4373
When I’m not working as a nurse on the wards, I work around the clock at Decrypthut which teaches neurodiverse and disadvantaged young people how to code for free through an online and in-person platform. As a company, we are heavily involved with the community and supported by the local mayor and council as well as world renowned tech leaders and global businesses. As a mental health advocate and writer for the charity Young Minds, it is my firm belief that although we cannot always prepare the future for our youth, we can absolutely prepare our youth for the future, by empowering them and showcasing their phenomenal potential, even if they don’t see it. I want to impart my experience, enabling young people to acknowledge and unlock a reality outside of their environment and circumstances, through hard work, tenacity, education and imagination. As a Miss Universe Great Britain finalist, I seek to be an ambassador and a role model gracefully showcasing the diversity of customs and characteristics that have made me into the woman I am today. Showing the best of what Great Britain has to offer and igniting the imagination of those I encounter, ensuring I can inspire, influence and encourage each individual to enhance the world we live in.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:45 pm

19. Paloma Shemirani
20, Brighton

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 1648
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 2492
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 3447
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 4374
I’m 20-years-old and a modern and medieval languages undergraduate student at Cambridge University. The different cultures of the world have always fascinated me and drove me to become fluent in three languages. Since language is, in my opinion, the window into all these different cultures, I aim to be fluent in at least five so that I can truly become a woman of the world. I believe this will help me have a better understanding of the problems facing women across the globe – and I intend to use that knowledge to be a part of the solution which eradicates those problems. I am studying at the only all-female college in not just the university, but also in the UK—something which has been the main engine behind my interests in supporting and promoting women in education. With that in mind, I hope to complete my master’s and PhD at the university so that I too can become one of the lecturers who inspire women to aim for the best results and jobs. In my spare time, I am an avid reader and I love to design and make my own clothes with my sewing machine, because I am always looking to challenge myself by getting creative.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:40 pm

20. Petchara Newson
22, Worcester
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 23764012
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24141611
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 24125411
I’m a recent graduate of Imperial College London having studied biological sciences and I’m now continuing my studies with a plant biotechnology master’s degree at UEA. At university, I was the Environmental Society president and this is where I started my period poverty campaign. When I first heard about menstrual cups, I felt it was unfair that a cheap and environmentally friendly menstrual product existed yet was so infrequently talked about. From this, I began my campaign by working with the brand ‘organicup’, providing menstrual cup access to students, and giving talks on period poverty. I then started working with the charity Freedom4Girls, initially as an intern creating tutorials to sew reusable menstrual pads for use in homeless shelters. I now officially work part-time for Freedom4Girls as a project coordinator of their Make The Switch campaign, encouraging women to switch to reusable menstrual products. I’m also learning Mandarin and have previously won a scholarship to China’s top university, Tsinghua University, to attend their environmental summer school. I am a keen environmental activist, having been invited as a guest speaker to the Grantham Institute to speak on climate change to more than 200 people. I enjoy spending time in nature, and my other hobbies include beekeeping, gardening, and climbing.

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:42 pm

Pratishtha Raut
28, London
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5443
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5444
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5445
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge Fb_i5446
I am Pratishtha; born in Hong Kong, raised in England and of Nepali origin. I have a very diverse background as I come from a Gurkha family. I am a strong advocate for mental health, especially when there is such a social stigma about the issue, and it is not talked about enough. I am particularly interested in mental health issues amongst immigrants which arises from a clash in culture and a crisis in identity – and sadly, a support system is lacking. This needs to change because not only can it ruin the lives of old and young but it also creates social instability for immigrants. This subject is so important to me because I struggled with my own identity having being born and raised in different countries – in addition to having a family background in another. I have overcome this challenge now and I believe that home is where my heart is. I graduated from University of Brighton and am currently an architect by profession and an autodidact at heart from a young age which means that in my spare time I love learning new things. I have taught myself to dance, sew, build furniture, do minor electrical jobs at home and building works – in my opinion, skills have no gender.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:20 pm

22. Roisin Richardson
25, Oxfordshire

Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 70483210
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 13029510
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 13060210
Road to MISS Universe Great Britain 2021 is Emma Collingridge 13162312
I have been very fortunate to follow my life-long passion of becoming an actress. Since graduating drama school, I have had the opportunity to tour the country with the UK No.1 Tour of Gallowglass. I continue to work as an actress and more recently as a producer. In the last year, I have been able to focus my energy on producing feature length content. I have also founded a short film festival that supports emerging filmmakers to get their work seen and to take the next step in their career. I also work as a freelance teacher in both acting and musical theatre. I love being a teacher because I get to inspire the next generation to chase their dreams and to use their voices. I would love to continue this work and use the arts to empower young women to be bold and to take centre stage. I would like to help create a world where women are not afraid to speak their minds, especially around issues that are seen as not glamourous. I endeavor to work with causes to remove the taboo around feminine hygiene, so that we can encourage women to be proud of who they are and to reclaim their bodies.
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next