PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

+2
bonner
Frank Speech
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:48 am

WHO WILL BE MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 2024?
ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 363364909-304069028823142-6728011704758385449-n


ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 430028522-920174756781042-5627872234784060499-n

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

bonner and Kimberly like this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:54 pm

If Amanda has not been training to re-enter MU since the age limit announcement, then I think C&S should consider asking Soowan Bramble to screen. I would not mind if they did a closed door casting and selected Soowan but knowing who is the current owner of the international org. they will probably insist that T&T have a local pageant. Just my 2 cents.

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Kimberly likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:50 pm

Tell me it ain't so ...the mtt2024 suffix appears on the insagram accounts along with the description 'crownsandsashesTT finalist':

Jenelle Thongs-Andrews Shocked - love her but she needs to drop like 40 lbs.
Athaliah Samuels Shocked - we have already seen enough
Kayla Ali
Makeda Browne-Elias


I don't even want to mention the others....on an aside is Anderson Subero Mister Supranational TT 2024?

Just based on this I will say Jenelle Andrews is probably already MUTT2024, unless there is some big surprise.

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  bonner Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:05 am

How about the reigning Miss World T&T?
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 116344
Age : 34
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Kimberly likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Kimberly Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:28 pm

bonner wrote:How about the reigning Miss World T&T?



Oh how I WISH!!!!!!!
However what she told the interviewer @ 3:52 of the interview leaves me with the impression that she'll never consider it  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

ALSO UNDER JKN AS MU FRANCHISE HOLDER, I don't think she'll appreciate Ache.


IF by some MIRACLE Ache joined & rep. us @ MU, I think she could [possibly win T&T's 3rd CROWN but only IF IMG was still the Franchise Owner. Unfortunately that ship sailed a long time ago.  Crying or Very sad



Kimberly
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 46
Location : Trinidad and Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Janelle Penny Commissiong
Registration date : 2023-11-12
Female

bonner and Frank Speech like this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Cello Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:18 am

Frank Speech wrote:Tell me it ain't so ...the mtt2024 suffix appears on the insagram accounts along with the description 'crownsandsashesTT finalist':

Jenelle Thongs-Andrews Shocked - love her but she needs to drop like 40 lbs.
Athaliah Samuels Shocked - we have already seen enough
Kayla Ali
Makeda Browne-Elias


I don't even want to mention the others....on an aside is Anderson Subero Mister Supranational TT 2024?

Just based on this I will say Jenelle Andrews is probably already MUTT2024, unless there is some big surprise.

Talk to allyuh friend, Athaliah, please! 🤣🤣🤣
Ah cyah take a next episode of her nuh. I knew something had to be up after she was sticking up under Ache. She was getting ideas for a 'comeback'. 🤦🏽‍� Wouldn't sis be clocking 40 in a couple years?

Also, tell Jenelle to sit down. I know the pageant raised the age limit, but I don't believe the intention was to invite pageant grannies. It was meant to give girls who have been consistently trying at their local leg a final fighting chance, even after aging out of the system at 28. 

Idk for y'all, but I don't want any 35 y/o representing us at MU. There is MRS. Universe for that.

Cello
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 90
Location : Trinidad
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliam
Registration date : 2023-11-01
Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  chellowmellow Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:01 am

bonner wrote:How about the reigning Miss World T&T?

That will be a downgrade. Sorry! Ache is quite happy

chellowmellow
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 36
Location : Trinidad and Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Julia Morley
Registration date : 2024-03-08
Female

bonner and Frank Speech like this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  chellowmellow Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:02 am

I am trying this thing where I am just being kind and supportive. Good luck girls!

chellowmellow
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 36
Location : Trinidad and Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Julia Morley
Registration date : 2024-03-08
Female

Frank Speech and chellowmellow like this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  chellowmellow Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:48 am

Not impressed with this batch! I swear I saw more potential girls in the line up than the actual line up.

chellowmellow
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 36
Location : Trinidad and Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Julia Morley
Registration date : 2024-03-08
Female

Frank Speech likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:45 pm

Are there only 6 finalists for the MUTT2024 pageant?

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:53 pm

Cello wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:Tell me it ain't so ...the mtt2024 suffix appears on the insagram accounts along with the description 'crownsandsashesTT finalist':

Jenelle Thongs-Andrews Shocked - love her but she needs to drop like 40 lbs.
Athaliah Samuels Shocked - we have already seen enough
Kayla Ali
Makeda Browne-Elias


I don't even want to mention the others....on an aside is Anderson Subero Mister Supranational TT 2024?

Just based on this I will say Jenelle Andrews is probably already MUTT2024, unless there is some big surprise.

Talk to allyuh friend, Athaliah, please! 🤣🤣🤣
Ah cyah take a next episode of her nuh. I knew something had to be up after she was sticking up under Ache. She was getting ideas for a 'comeback'. 🤦🏽‍ Wouldn't sis be clocking 40 in a couple years?

Also, tell Jenelle to sit down. I know the pageant raised the age limit, but I don't believe the intention was to invite pageant grannies. It was meant to give girls who have been consistently trying at their local leg a final fighting chance, even after aging out of the system at 28. 

Idk for y'all, but I don't want any 35 y/o representing us at MU. There is MRS. Universe for that.
Cello, that ain't we friend. Is you who only calling Athaliah name....you see what your goat mouth cause.... lol!

On a serious note though, thank you for saying what most of us were thinking.....there is a place and time for everything...Jenelle's time has come and gone. I don't see the point in T&T going to MU this year if those are the only six we have to choose from to rep. us. 

Both the MW and MU slates this year are total disappointments but the MUTT slate is a total train-wreck based on the six finalists I am seeing on Instagram.

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Cello likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 pm

chellowmellow wrote:Not impressed with this batch! I swear I saw more potential girls in the line up than the actual line up.
Are you taking about the MW slate? This is the road to MU thread. 

If you are talking about the MW slate then I 100% agree that there were better candidates  who screened but Charu and her team seem to be focused on who has the best resumes than who has the greatest potential to be a competitive beauty pageant rep. because at the end of the day MW could call itself a festival and not have a SS round but it is still a beauty pageant....just look who they crown as their winner. Charu and her team can't even look beyond the current pageant year which is troubling...Peter Elias is the only franchise holder who understood the need to plant seeds for future harvest. 

Well they have enough money to throw into BWAP to get points to I hope they can scrape a top 40 spot at MW....but right now I eh even sure we could make top 40 because other countries are getting better reps. as the years progress.

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  chellowmellow Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:36 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
chellowmellow wrote:Not impressed with this batch! I swear I saw more potential girls in the line up than the actual line up.
Are you taking about the MW slate? This is the road to MU thread. 

If you are talking about the MW slate then I 100% agree that there were better candidates  who screened but Charu and her team seem to be focused on who has the best resumes than who has the greatest potential to be a competitive beauty pageant rep. because at the end of the day MW could call itself a festival and not have a SS round but it is still a beauty pageant....just look who they crown as their winner. Charu and her team can't even look beyond the current pageant year which is troubling...Peter Elias is the only franchise holder who understood the need to plant seeds for future harvest. 

Well they have enough money to throw into BWAP to get points to I hope they can scrape a top 40 spot at MW....but right now I eh even sure we could make top 40 because other countries are getting better reps. as the years progress.

Yes, I mixed up the threads. I was speaking of Miss World. IT IS SUCH A WEAK BATCH!

chellowmellow
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 36
Location : Trinidad and Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Julia Morley
Registration date : 2024-03-08
Female

Frank Speech likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Cello Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:40 am

Frank Speech wrote:
Cello wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:Tell me it ain't so ...the mtt2024 suffix appears on the insagram accounts along with the description 'crownsandsashesTT finalist':

Jenelle Thongs-Andrews Shocked - love her but she needs to drop like 40 lbs.
Athaliah Samuels Shocked - we have already seen enough
Kayla Ali
Makeda Browne-Elias


I don't even want to mention the others....on an aside is Anderson Subero Mister Supranational TT 2024?

Just based on this I will say Jenelle Andrews is probably already MUTT2024, unless there is some big surprise.

Talk to allyuh friend, Athaliah, please! 🤣🤣🤣
Ah cyah take a next episode of her nuh. I knew something had to be up after she was sticking up under Ache. She was getting ideas for a 'comeback'. 🤦🏽‍ Wouldn't sis be clocking 40 in a couple years?

Also, tell Jenelle to sit down. I know the pageant raised the age limit, but I don't believe the intention was to invite pageant grannies. It was meant to give girls who have been consistently trying at their local leg a final fighting chance, even after aging out of the system at 28. 

Idk for y'all, but I don't want any 35 y/o representing us at MU. There is MRS. Universe for that.
Cello, that ain't we friend. Is you who only calling Athaliah name....you see what your goat mouth cause.... lol!

On a serious note though, thank you for saying what most of us were thinking.....there is a place and time for everything...Jenelle's time has come and gone. I don't see the point in T&T going to MU this year if those are the only six we have to choose from to rep. us. 

Both the MW and MU slates this year are total disappointments but the MUTT slate is a total train-wreck based on the six finalists I am seeing on Instagram.

I will try not to resurrect any more spirits.  Basketball Razz
I'm with you that we should stay home this year. It eh making sense, and someone really amazing has to come along to change my mind!
MU is tentatively 28th September, and we are yet to crown a representative. April will be over before we know it, and we can't count September itself.
That's FOUR months to have a competition-ready delegate. Fail to prepare, and prepare to fail!

Cello
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 90
Location : Trinidad
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliam
Registration date : 2023-11-01
Other / Decline to state

Frank Speech likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:23 am

I am calling it...congrats in advance Jenelle for being MUTT2024 and to Athaliah as the 1st RU.  Rolling Eyes

I am so disappointed. 

I hope they got at amazing Miss Supranational TT 2024 rep. that they will announce soon....then again are we even going to participate in MS2024?

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:35 pm

Okay, hold up, apparently Brittany Deane has joined the MUTT line-up. Although she probably is really short, she is a medical doctor, is a physique body builder, beautiful and does interview and public speaking.....I would take her as our rep. over all the other entrants.  I think she will be in the top 2 at the local leg - these judges will have to be out of their mind to place Athaliah higher than her. I still think they going to hand the crown to Jenelle but I would prefer if Brittany is our rep.  

On, and aside, while I think anyone over the age of 35 representing us at MU should be the exception  (e.g. Soowan Bramble) rather than the rule, I don't want anyone looking like a pageant auntie representing us a MU....and I know without calling names you guys know which two delegates in the current line-up I am talking about.

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:39 pm

Dr. Brittany D.
ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438059185-18288849313167829-7435020243099460100-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438686845-18288849322167829-55647721896364695-n


Last edited by Frank Speech on Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:41 pm

Dr. Brittany D.
ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 428634940-18282447793167829-3176362554661233683-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 428638774-18282447784167829-3570124259050329468-n

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Cello Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:36 am

Frank Speech wrote:Okay, hold up, apparently Brittany Deane has joined the MUTT line-up. Although she probably is really short, she is a medical doctor, is a physique body builder, beautiful and does interview and public speaking.....I would take her as our rep. over all the other entrants.  I think she will be in the top 2 at the local leg - these judges will have to be out of their mind to place Athaliah higher than her. I still think they going to hand the crown to Jenelle but I would prefer if Brittany is our rep.  

On, and aside, while I think anyone over the age of 35 representing us at MU should be the exception  (e.g. Soowan Bramble) rather than the rule, I don't want anyone looking like a pageant auntie representing us a MU....and I know without calling names you guys know which two delegates in the current line-up I am talking about.

This Brittany Deane girl is really cute in the face (I'm a sucker for a memorable face), and the body is a solid 9/10. She does look short, though, and I feel we need an un-short girl after Faith.  Razz

Can they just find a reason to disqualify Athaliah and Jenelle already?  Razz Their presence in the pageant makes me nervous - especially Athaliah. She's gotten fairly well-connected due to all her frontish-ness over the years. I have an inkling she may have one or more of the judges in her back pocket, because it takes some serious cojones for her to jump out like this after all these years.

Cello
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 90
Location : Trinidad
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliam
Registration date : 2023-11-01
Other / Decline to state

Frank Speech likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:41 pm

05/May/2024 is coronation night for Mister and Miss Supranational TT. The MUTT2024 delegates will also be revealed.

I think it is obvious who is Mister STT2024....I am hoping for a pleasant suprise for the Miss STT2024 rep.

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:44 pm

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438855108-960209596110891-189788758389379004-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 439831742-960209582777559-3411956032125314857-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 439857988-960209579444226-1144244345376748764-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 439935295-960209609444223-5100082625433758054-n

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Cello Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:39 am

Frank Speech wrote:ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438855108-960209596110891-189788758389379004-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 439831742-960209582777559-3411956032125314857-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 439857988-960209579444226-1144244345376748764-n

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 439935295-960209609444223-5100082625433758054-n
As the old folks say, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. I not ABLE! Yuh hear!  Shocked cyclops Sleep lol!
If I was to sit down and lackaray about this batch (particularly Ms. Athaliah with her new weave and big glasses intended to hide her age), I wouldn't like myself afterwards.
Fix it Jesus!

Cello
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 90
Location : Trinidad
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliam
Registration date : 2023-11-01
Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:35 am

@Cello, this one is for you...look yuh guyl Athaliah! Laughing

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438810751-960209589444225-4268055942648036888-n

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Cello Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:56 pm

Frank Speech wrote:@Cello, this one is for you...look yuh guyl Athaliah! Laughing

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438810751-960209589444225-4268055942648036888-n

The girl looks MU-ready. Top 5 for sure.
lol!

Cello
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 90
Location : Trinidad
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliam
Registration date : 2023-11-01
Other / Decline to state

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Frank Speech Wed May 01, 2024 9:26 pm

Cello...look yuh guyl 
ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438079289-18435388705061235-6812994663278010193-n


ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438146153-18435388696061235-4587806128356994081-n


[ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 438837853-18435388687061235-1958997859391839712-n

Frank Speech
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 499
Location : Caribbean
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Miss World 2021
Miss World 2016
Miss World 2007
Miss World 2001
Miss Universe 1998
Miss World 1994
Registration date : 2023-10-28
Male

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024 Empty Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2024

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum