PAGEANT-MANIA
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 1113


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

+9
Fuensanta
bestman
Del
Aiden
lingintexas
perlas
Taxi
Phenom
triniusacutie
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  beautylover Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:38 pm

a the designer wrote:
beautylover wrote:
blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!



damn,..well said!!!!! a the gown desinger,.....chew on these words,...chew them well,.,..don´t forget to swallow,....pffff and than digest!!!!




LOL. Is that the best you can come up with? LOL! Chew on these words? LOL!

Sleep Sleep instead of replying to us start supporting your delegate,..you´re boring Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
beautylover
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 39
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  blackmagic Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 am

a the designer wrote:
blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!

You are using the utterance of one idiot named Mario to judge all Jamaicans? LOL. OK. But again you are wrong because Miss Barbados is the one who is being supported on the Jamaican sites so again.....you lie? And again I do have a life but you writing garbage on message boards about people who you don't know is making you look stupid? Go figure!

jamaicans are probably rating her because she is dating a jamaican man and because she actuallly lives in jamaica as well - still dont negate that you people bash EVERYONE and love to turn around and say nobody like uno
blackmagic
blackmagic
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 466
Location : The Bahamas/The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-09-03
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  triniusacutie Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:50 am

blackmagic wrote:
jamaicans are probably rating her because she is dating a jamaican man and because she actuallly lives in jamaica as well - still dont negate that you people bash EVERYONE and love to turn around and say nobody like uno
exactly and before leah own they were bashing her saying her face only looked good ith makeup she could never measure up to lisna hanna and blah blah.
triniusacutie
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1128
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Phenom Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:49 am

blackmagic wrote:
a the designer wrote:
blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!

You are using the utterance of one idiot named Mario to judge all Jamaicans? LOL. OK. But again you are wrong because Miss Barbados is the one who is being supported on the Jamaican sites so again.....you lie? And again I do have a life but you writing garbage on message boards about people who you don't know is making you look stupid? Go figure!

jamaicans are probably rating her because she is dating a jamaican man and because she actuallly lives in jamaica as well - still dont negate that you people bash EVERYONE and love to turn around and say nobody like uno

Listen you gown designer or whatever you are. I have been reading your remarks and you are no different than the rest of your countrymen who constantly degrade and belittle other caribbean countries and their delegates. It is not just the utterance of one of you idiots that have others coming to such a conclusion of you. It is most of you who always seem to have nothing but hateful and degrading things to say about others. I rarely see any of you supporting any other caribbean country in anything. You all have stated it clearly you dont like other caribbean countries. Most times what I see is hate and jealousy coming from most of you. I will advise you to take your little primitive brain back to your countrymen. Because we do not want to hear your vapid rants.
Phenom
Phenom
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 962
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 am

Phenom wrote:
blackmagic wrote:
a the designer wrote:
blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!

You are using the utterance of one idiot named Mario to judge all Jamaicans? LOL. OK. But again you are wrong because Miss Barbados is the one who is being supported on the Jamaican sites so again.....you lie? And again I do have a life but you writing garbage on message boards about people who you don't know is making you look stupid? Go figure!

jamaicans are probably rating her because she is dating a jamaican man and because she actuallly lives in jamaica as well - still dont negate that you people bash EVERYONE and love to turn around and say nobody like uno

Listen you gown designer or whatever you are. I have been reading your remarks and you are no different than the rest of your countrymen who constantly degrade and belittle other caribbean countries and their delegates. It is not just the utterance of one of you idiots that have others coming to such a conclusion of you. It is most of you who always seem to have nothing but hateful and degrading things to say about others. I rarely see any of you supporting any other caribbean country in anything. You all have stated it clearly you dont like other caribbean countries. Most times what I see is hate and jealousy coming from most of you. I will advise you to take your little primitive brain back to your countrymen. Because we do not want to hear your vapid rants.

Jealous of what? Who? And as for me being a gown designer. I wish. There is a lot of money to be made so please keep up the encouragements. And again you are lying. I have NEVER belittled anyone on this or any other message board. And as for supporting a beauty contestant, who has the time for that. I don't normally support Miss Jamaica's because of the quality of the reps and the interest and training they receive by the organizers so how can I support others? LOL. Keep on trying. You are making yourself look ignorant, juvenile and downright stupid!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Phenom Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:43 am

a the designer wrote:
Phenom wrote:
blackmagic wrote:
a the designer wrote:
blackmagic wrote:year in and year out i am amazed at how double standardesque the jamaican pageant watchers are a the designer is no exception...the JAMAICAN STAR forum is notorious for bashing trinidad's and the bahamas reps ALWAYS...i mean they get soooo nasty it's disheartning...as soon as anybody is indifferent to a jamaican queen all the sudden the skin becomes thin and the war begins...it's sad when at random people's behaviour can be predicted by virtue of their nationality...jamaicans have a very bad social reputation to work on improving! truth be told this years miss jamaica is awkward looking and thats the truth...trinidadians will agree with me (without war) that their queen is a huge disappointment...very unpretty facts are facts but does that mean every thread will turn into an argument? jesus a the designer and cohorts get a freaking life!

You are using the utterance of one idiot named Mario to judge all Jamaicans? LOL. OK. But again you are wrong because Miss Barbados is the one who is being supported on the Jamaican sites so again.....you lie? And again I do have a life but you writing garbage on message boards about people who you don't know is making you look stupid? Go figure!

jamaicans are probably rating her because she is dating a jamaican man and because she actuallly lives in jamaica as well - still dont negate that you people bash EVERYONE and love to turn around and say nobody like uno

Listen you gown designer or whatever you are. I have been reading your remarks and you are no different than the rest of your countrymen who constantly degrade and belittle other caribbean countries and their delegates. It is not just the utterance of one of you idiots that have others coming to such a conclusion of you. It is most of you who always seem to have nothing but hateful and degrading things to say about others. I rarely see any of you supporting any other caribbean country in anything. You all have stated it clearly you dont like other caribbean countries. Most times what I see is hate and jealousy coming from most of you. I will advise you to take your little primitive brain back to your countrymen. Because we do not want to hear your vapid rants.

Jealous of what? Who? And as for me being a gown designer. I wish. There is a lot of money to be made so please keep up the encouragements. And again you are lying. I have NEVER belittled anyone on this or any other message board. And as for supporting a beauty contestant, who has the time for that. I don't normally support Miss Jamaica's because of the quality of the reps and the interest and training they receive by the organizers so how can I support others? LOL. Keep on trying. You are making yourself look ignorant, juvenile and downright stupid!

Dont come on here and pretend you dont know what most of us are talking about. Most of you all are always jealous of others and spew your hate everywhere. Tell me this. Why is it that most of the other caribbean countries come to the exact same conclusion when it comes to describing the nature of jamaicans?. You all are most time seen as being ignorant, jealous, hateful, hostile and not to mention very rude.

If you dont usually support your delegate. Then why it is you have a problem when someone else is not really impressed with her?. But, this is so typical of jamaicans though. They think they can say what they want about others but as soon as someone says something back to them. Its a problem.

You are the only one looking stupid on here and everyone can see that.
Phenom
Phenom
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 962
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009) - Page 3 Empty Re: KERRIE BAYLIS (Miss Jamaica World 2009)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum