PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 15 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 15 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

+14
Cyly
eja
scotty2hotty
tomino
kleftokotou
Likok
Esther
Lucky
Del
Missy
Milka
bestman
Sabiondo
Tidus
18 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Del Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:28 am

Here you can listen to a snippet of the French entry "Allez ola" which has not been published yet: http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Jessy-Matador/news-69680.html

A nice summer song... that I can imagine to listen to on the radio all summer long sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by Del on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:57 am

Del wrote:Here you can listen to a snippet of the French entry "Allez ola" which has not been published yet: http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Jessy-Matador/news-69680.html

A nice summer song... that I can imagine to listen to on the radio all summer long sunny sunny sunny

LOVE IT!!!!! THIS WILL BE A HIT IN OUR BEACH PARTIES FOR SURE
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Tidus wrote:
Del wrote:Here you can listen to a snippet of the French entry "Allez ola" which has not been published yet: http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Jessy-Matador/news-69680.html

LOVE IT!!!!! THIS WILL BE A HIT IN OUR BEACH PARTIES FOR SURE

For me the best so far an yes, it will be a summer hit on my ipod Smile

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Belarus chenged their song.... oh well.... yet another ballad, but I have to admit...
I LOVE THIS ONE!! Smile
I hope they keep this performace as stylish as in this video cheers

3+2
Butterflies

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3050
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 pm

OMG I AM TOTALLY PROUD TO BE ALBANIAN
-8347yr- -8347yr- -8347yr- -8347yr- -8347yr- -8347yr- -8347yr- -8347yr-

@@45g@ @@45g@ @@45g@ @@45g@
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 pm

THIS SONG IS NOT FOR EUROVISION IT WILL BE GOOD FOR FIFA TO HAVE IT AS A THEME SONG FOR WORLD CUP
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Missy wrote:

THIS SONG IS NOT FOR EUROVISION IT WILL BE GOOD FOR FIFA TO HAVE IT AS A THEME SONG FOR WORLD CUP

You read the comments about this song carefully, didn't you? That's what many say but who decides what is good for ESC and what not? I'm tired of listening the same trash every year again and again... I'm totally mad about it because I aways complain about the low quality of the entries but then again I will never stop watching this show because it's all about Europe and music... I really like the French entry!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Del wrote:
Missy wrote:

You read the comments about this song carefully, didn't you? That's what many say but who decides what is good for ESC and what not? I'm tired of listening the same trash every year again and again... I'm totally mad about it because I aways complain about the low quality of the entries but then again I will never stop watching this show because it's all about Europe and music... I really like the French entry!!!

Agree with you.. and this year its the worst ESC edition from 00s. Sleep Sleep I thing that Bestman should wear her pillow to the Arena cause the balads are the most common thing this year... And i hope that an balad not wins this year beacuse the next will be a lot of balads wannabe try to imit the winner song of the last year Sleep

So... France, Moldova, Armenia, Greece (This year i really like the greek song) and Slovakia to win... if an balad wins this year, most likely Norway, Georgia, Azerbayian or Spain.....
afro
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 am

Del wrote:
Missy wrote:

Calm Down i didn't say i hate the song or something it's a nice song Wink
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 am

here are my favorite songs this year

1/3 Germany ( a nice mp3 to listen to but i think honestly she wasn't good on national final)
10/14 Switzerland (danceable)
1/5 Albania (finally after a 6 year in ESC this is it something that i am really proud of my country)
5/10 Greece (georgios alkeios is one of my favorite Greek singers hhhooppaa tidus lol)
3/5 Latvia (a nice song but the stage presentation is too much)
-------------
10/15 Cyprus (this is a qualifier for sure 100%)
7/10 Belgium (this song reminds me of another song it was used to be played a lot last year

any of those 5 songs above can be winner this year the winner will come out of those 5 countries
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 am

Sabiondo wrote:
Del wrote:
Missy wrote:

Agree with you.. and this year its the worst ESC edition from 00s. Sleep Sleep I thing that Bestman should wear her pillow to the Arena cause the balads are the most common thing this year... And i hope that an balad not wins this year beacuse the next will be a lot of balads wannabe try to imit the winner song of the last year Sleep

So... France, Moldova, Armenia, Greece (This year i really like the greek song) and Slovakia to win... if an balad wins this year, most likely Norway, Georgia, Azerbayian or Spain.....
afro

Ha ha, Sabi.... I don't think I'll bring my pillow. But, maybe my Ipod to listen to during many of the boring, boring, boring ballads.

And, Missy: I will certainly have full attention on stage when Albania is on. I love her, and she looks fab in her latest video!
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 am

Stop whining people lol!

We all know that these songs get better and better once we see them on the SAME big stage! Smile

I say it every year that it's not a good year, but once I get to Oslo it all changes. This is not the worst year of 2000's. Nothing can compare to the super boredom that was Copenhagen 2001!! -901t

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Missy Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 pm

bestman wrote: Missy: I will certainly have full attention on stage when Albania is on. I love her, and she looks fab in her latest video![/b]

are you going to the show ???????? or you going to see it from TV
Missy
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Milka wrote:Stop whining people lol!

We all know that these songs get better and better once we see them on the SAME big stage! Smile

I say it every year that it's not a good year, but once I get to Oslo it all changes. This is not the worst year of 2000's. Nothing can compare to the super boredom that was Copenhagen 2001!! -901t

I thing that Stockholm 2000 was whose Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Milka wrote:Belarus chenged their song.... oh well.... yet another ballad, but I have to admit...
I LOVE THIS ONE!! Smile
I hope they keep this performace as stylish as in this video cheers

3+2
Butterflies

yes this is nice.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
Milka wrote:Nothing can compare to the super boredom that was Copenhagen 2001!! -901t

I thing that Stockholm 2000 was whose Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

No waaaaaaaaaaaay, José lol!

I thought 2000 was brilliant. Only Romania and Spain were dreadful, everything else was at least ok. cheers
Then again SO MANY SUPER songs like France, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Iceland, Estonia, Denmark and Cyprus

Then again 2001 in Copenhagen, SO MANY songs I never ever want to hear again.
Like Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Portugal, Turkey. Also Bosnia-Herzegovina, Poland even Croatia were just BLAH!
And then not that many SUPER songs at all.... My top4 is Norway, Sweden, Estonia and Greece. But even those I don't consider greater than ever type of songs Laughing

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm

The Ukrainian final was staret (The last one of Eurovision 2010)

To watch them: http://tv.intv.ua/tv/channel/ut1/
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Sabiondo wrote:The Ukrainian final was staret (The last one of Eurovision 2010)

The last one? and what if they regret it again? -73e7- __4ugtf84fu_h
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Tidus wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:The Ukrainian final was staret (The last one of Eurovision 2010)

The last one? and what if they regret it again? -73e7- __4ugtf84fu_h

Ha-ha-ha i dobut unliless if the corruption was back again...¡¡¡ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Meet the last entry for Eurovision 2010 from the Ukraine.

Alyosha - To Lie Free - The Last song from the last video (9:45).

A cappella (She is really good) Very Happy

I THING THAT UKRAINE WILL BACK ON THE TOP 5 again.... I will Suport & hype this song as well Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Sabiondo wrote:Meet the last entry for Eurovision 2010 from the Ukraine.

Alyosha - To Lie Free - The Last song from the last video (9:45).

I THING THAT UKRAINE WILL BACK ON THE TOP 5 again.... I will Suport & hype this song as well Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SABI I DONT LIKE THIS ONE AT ALL,THE VOICE IS NICE BUT THE SONG IS BAD. BUT IF U LIKE IT MUCH,I HOPE IT DOES GOOD.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Missy wrote:
bestman wrote: Missy: I will certainly have full attention on stage when Albania is on. I love her, and she looks fab in her latest video![/b]

are you going to the show ???????? or you going to see it from TV

I am going to the show, baby! Got seats in one of the best sections. Will be great!
bestman
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2187
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 pm

bestman wrote:I am going to the show, baby! Got seats in one of the best sections. Will be great!

You have to write BESTMAN into your forhead so I will find you there Smile
I still don't know where our seats are, but they're deffo on the front

PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Missy wrote:
Del wrote:
Missy wrote:

Calm Down i didn't say i hate the song or something it's a nice song Wink

I wasn't upset at all Smile

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Milka wrote:
bestman wrote:I am going to the show, baby! Got seats in one of the best sections. Will be great!

You have to write BESTMAN into your forhead so I will find you there Smile
I still don't know where our seats are, but they're deffo on the front

You both will have to carry banners with written BESTMAN and MILKA on it so we will recognize you... and you'll be on TV!!! bounce bounce bounce

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next