PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

+9
Del
Santuzzo
paddy_irl
bonner
Esther
Tidus
barbara
scotty2hotty
Sabiondo
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Empty Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Post  Sabiondo Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 am

Croatia still hopes host the Miss Universe for 2010. After last year's failed plan to come the Miss Universe brought to Croatia, despite the support of the Government, this year, Trump caravans still to come. The first Minister of Croatia, Jadranka Kosor still wanted that her country held the Miss Universe 2010 for an oportunity for promote the Tourism & the construction for the refuguees for the womans victims of the violence in Croatia.

MUO director, Paula Shugart cuerently are in Croatia for the finals negocitions and is convinced that the event will be in Croatia the next year. The event are Scheduled for July.

Prays & Cross fingers for this can be true... bounce cheers @@7g56@@ -ewq-F

Sounces:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sabiondo on Mon May 17, 2010 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Empty Re: Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Post  scotty2hotty Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 am

Great news! I hope this is true! It would be great to see the pageant held in Croatia!!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Empty Re: Miss Universe 2010 VENUE: Las Vegas...¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Post  barbara Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:04 pm

oh wow, thank you sabi Smile
barbara
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:31 pm

this whole Croatian obsession with MU starts to irritate me. Im sure they can do better promoting the country than kissing Trumps ass 2 years in succession for a show with dropping ratings allover the world. But what can i say,if they think this will boost the tourism,they know better.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Organizers of the Miss Universe will not harm themselves, because Americans and Europeans live in different time zones: a large time difference between America and Europe, so the organizers are interested audience only from America, not Europe, where the Miss Universe does not have so much in demand as For example, in Latin America. On the day of competition the Americans have a day off, no one goes to work, all sit and watch broadcasts. We also do not follow the competition, I doubt very much unlikely to be in Europe .... Sleep
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:42 am

crotia enter the semis last august...if croatia will be the host next year will i expect miss croatia in the semis again?
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114925
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy_irl Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:27 am

The time zone issue for live broadcasts is the main problem with Europe. I had to watch Miss Universe this year at 3am. This would mean the pageant would have to take place at 4am in Croatia to be shown live at a reasonable time in the USA. Asia and the Americas are the only regions which work for the broadcasts.
paddy_irl
paddy_irl
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 103
Favourite Pageant : 1 - Miss Universe
2 - Miss World
3 - Miss Earth
4 - Miss International
Favourite Miss : 1. Dayana Mendoza
2. Stefania Fernandez
3. Jennifer Hawkins
4. Ksenia Sukhinova
5. Rosanna Davison
Registration date : 2009-12-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  barbara Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm

oh gosh i wish this could be true! whatever with the timezones - remember nicosia, cyprus in 2000 - we want this pageant to be not only the domain of americans Sad
barbara
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy_irl Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am

But Trump wants US and Latin American ratings, Europe and the fact that some countries have no stopped televising pageants like my own country and the UK doesn't help Europe much.
paddy_irl
paddy_irl
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 103
Favourite Pageant : 1 - Miss Universe
2 - Miss World
3 - Miss Earth
4 - Miss International
Favourite Miss : 1. Dayana Mendoza
2. Stefania Fernandez
3. Jennifer Hawkins
4. Ksenia Sukhinova
5. Rosanna Davison
Registration date : 2009-12-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 am

Choice for Miss Universe: Trump the on neck between Split and Zagreb venues for MU 2010..

The WORLD choice for Miss Universe to be held in Croatia, this information is almost certain. Vladimir Kraljević, the owner of the license for Miss Croatia Universe was informed and confirmed that in Croatia will come the rich playboy and the bunch of world-famous beauty pageant, Donald Trump reports the Morning paper. "We want to join or great promotion of our country and next year in May to bring representatives of 85 countries even at 30 days''. The Croatian venue will also have a two-hour NBC broadcast elections that should be held in Zagreb or Arena or Arena Spaladium since Mayor of Split, Željko Kerum are very interested in it. The choice to track a billion and one hundred million viewers from 180 countries. The financial close by the commercial construction company and the sponsor and the government will not spend any tree, and will benefit the most, says Kraljević.

Zagreb can superpass the magic of Bahamas .

Although it is uncertain whether the election held in Split or that Arena Zagreb, and Croatian as this year's destination was apparently chosen'm by Donald Trump, although household lobbied Bolivia, Monaco, Bahamas, magic and many other exotic destinations. "Croatia is ideal for holding elections as very safe country for tourists, and also for the muscles. We have natural beauty, which was particularly evident during the transfer, when will the promotion of the country have as many as nine minutes," said Prince.

And if this option in the welcome home, he was in Zagreb and Split, Croatia could be saved cheek regarding the spectacle of beauty that are with us year after year all the worse. Choice for Miss Croatian has been long assumed absurd proportions and increasingly began to look like a rural entertainment for the gala event (quoted by state television!), And no local choice for Miss Universe in the media and the profession is not going much better.
Although it is uncertain whether the election held in Split or that Arena Zagreb, and Croatian as this year's destination was apparently chosen'm Donald Trump, although household lobbied Bolivia, Monaco, Bahamas, magic and many other exotic destinations. "Croatia isn the ideal for holding the elections as very safe country for tourists, and also for the muscles. We have natural beauty, which was particularly evident during the transfer, when will the promotion of the country have as many as nine minutes," said Kraljević.

And if this option in the welcome home, he was in Zagreb and Split, Croatia could be saved cheek regarding the spectacle of beauty that are with us year after year all the worse. The choice for Miss Croatia has been long assumed absurd proportions and increasingly began to look like a rural entertainment for the gala event (quoted by state television!), And no local choice for Miss Universe in the media and the profession is not going much better.

The Selection of beauties was saved Sarah Cosic.

However, this year he was rescued beautiful Sarah Cosic, who won his crown in a very permanent property, as it could do and I'm Donald Trump, who holds this izbvo in hand for years. Crown in the permanent property is left in the cold or the beauty that is, the story about throwing playful and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. "I'm very happy that I left my crown, I will be proud to show the grandchildren," says Sarah, who is the Miss Universe world perfectly implemented. Although the title of best carry beautiful Stefania Fernandez, Miss Venezuela, is pleased with its ranking, which, surprisingly, turned out very highly ranked.

Offers are coming from all sides

This is an young Sarah who brought some new business opportunities, which include moving overseas, so people say, the stomach for bread. However, Ćosićkin bread should have seven corps, the media and the recently emerged information that I ordered the Italian national top to bring Sarah to Italy so there sailed the waters of the television, became a star of Italian estradnog heaven and Berlusconi new štićenica.

Bids which the young beauty got very concrete, and includes free Italian clocks, and Prince believes that this is completely normal. "The Italians really love our girls. Nina Moric is past, and it is time to take its place under the media and curious girl. I will do everything in my power to succeed Sarah, I think that is deserved," said the then Kraljević,.

Sounce: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 am

Croatia to host Miss Universe competition

Donald Trump may bring the next year’s Miss Universe competition into Croatia.

Owner of Croatia’s competition licence, Vladimir Kraljevic, confirmed that an American multimillionaire Donald Trump decided for our country after the president of the Miss Universe Organization, Paula Shugart, returned from the country with positive comments. Such an event would be an excellent promotion for Croatia and the tourism because it would bring as many as 85 international competitors for 30 days. All the costs of the event are covered by sponsors and commercial companies.

Zagreb and Split as possible locations

Specific location of the competition has not been confirmed yet, but possible locations are the city of Zagreb and Split. Other cities, involved with the project, are Dubrovnik, Zadar, Opatija, Rijeka, Pula and Varazdin. Miss Universe competition is divided into five nights: auction, ambassadorial, the selection of the best dresses, humanitarian and a major competition.

Support for this project was given by the Croatia’s Prime Minister, Jadranka Kosor, and Tourism Minister, Damir Bajs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 am

Representatives of the Miss Universe.ORG come to Bolivia to evaluate facilities.

The representatives of the organization of international beauty contest Miss Universe are in Santa Cruz to determine whether Bolivia could be this year host great event.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Requirements. Gloria de Limpias, Evo Morales and Zulma Yugar Minister met today with the pageant together representatives.

The Minister of Culture, Zulma Yugar was reported that representatives of the organization of the competition are in Santa Cruz to determine whether Bolivia could be this year host the event.

The owner of the Miss Universe event Donald Trump, reported that a committee of his organization is in Bolivia to discuss a broad agenda to consider Bolivia to host the Miss Universe 2010.

Since his arrival, the representatives of the event have made an extensive tour of observation in order to inspect the sites, the hotel infrastructure, Sonilum (where the event would take place), the logistics, and all other requirements.

The representatives had a meeting for tomorrow morning with the directors of Promociones Gloria, Ministry of Culture, represented by his owner's surprise Zulma Yugar the presence of President Evo Morales.

Yugar said that the visit of the ombudsmen of Miss Universe, gives us a good signal to be designated to host the event because it is not yet chosen any other candidate.

He added that hosting the Miss Universe pageant, an event they see millions of people, would mean an important window to promote tourist sites and folklore of the country.

Sounce:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:52 am

Bolivia is great...But personally i prefered Croatia,to host the 59th Miss Unierse pageant...Europe hardly ever hosts an international beauty pageant... Sad Sad
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2642
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 am

Italy wrote:Bolivia is great...But personally i prefered Croatia,to host the 59th Miss Unierse pageant...Europe hardly ever hosts an international beauty pageant... Sad Sad

well miss intercontinental and some minors in Germany and Greece that i know of........so much for the croatian hopes i guess.....
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am

Tidus wrote:
Italy wrote:Bolivia is great...But personally i prefered Croatia,to host the 59th Miss Unierse pageant...Europe hardly ever hosts an international beauty pageant... Sad Sad

well miss intercontinental and some minors in Germany and Greece that i know of........so much for the croatian hopes i guess.....
Yes...I know ...but I'm talking about the most important competitions,like Miss Universe,Miss World,Miss International or Miss Earth.... -.-'''..Europe is a fabulous continent,full of beauties! Wink Wink
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 am

Italy wrote:
Tidus wrote:

Yes...I know ...but I'm talking about the most important competitions,like Miss Universe,Miss World,Miss International or Miss Earth.... -.-'''..Europe is a fabulous continent,full of beauties! Wink Wink

I know, but to be honest i dont see it happening soon. With Miss Europe being constantly cancelled year by year it can only go downhill.Most of the national pageants face crisis unfortunately. And im pretty sure there is a luck of sponsors interested to contribute,cause lets face it the gains wont be the same.
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:22 am

hmmm..bolivia is not bad but we will wait too long before miss u
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114925
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 am

Would prefer Croatia or some other European locations, but I am sure Bolivia will do a fine job if they host the show. Perhaps we will see the 60th Miss Universe crowned in Europe in 2011.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:59 am

What do you think about Italy? Very Happy Very Happy
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:12 am

Italy wrote:What do you think about Italy? Very Happy Very Happy

well it would be spectacular,imo.and 40-60 minutes away for the majority in here. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Tidus wrote:

well it would be spectacular,imo.and 40-60 minutes away for the majority in here. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'd be there for sure!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Del wrote:
Tidus wrote:

Too me Very Happy Very Happy I live in Italy Wink Wink
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Del wrote:
Tidus wrote:

I KNOW,I WOULDNT MISS IT EITHER! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WELL LETS HOPE!
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Italy would be a great choice. I would even book a trip just to attend the show as well as visit the land of my father's family. I think Italy would provide a lovely backdrop that would complement the ladies and the glamour of the pageant. Sophia Loren could be a judge!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Santuzzo Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:

Italy would be a great choice. I would even book a trip just to attend the show as well as visit the land of my father's family. I think Italy would provide a lovely backdrop that would complement the ladies and the glamour of the pageant. Sophia Loren could be a judge!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Yes.. Wink Sophia Loren, Denny Mendez and Giorgia Palmas as judges! Very important italian people in beauty pageants..Miss Italia ORG specially created for the Denny Mendez the "Miss Eleganza" 's title..Denny Mendez was the first black Miss Italia,and a robbed beauty in Miss Universe competition... And With Giorgia Palmas we got italian high placement in Miss World beauty pageant!! Wink Wink Italy!! Italy!! :-102
Santuzzo
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next