PAGEANT-MANIA
Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night

5 posters

Go down

Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night Empty Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night

Post  scotty2hotty Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Donald was on there and he briefly discussed the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageant. He was funny! He couldn't remember where the current Miss USA was from. David asked him about the Miss World pageant, and Donald explained that it was still being held but (according to him) that the pageant was not doing well. Also breifly mentioned that Miss America was not doing well either. He went to talk about how Miss Universe and Miss USA just got renewed on NBC for 3 more years. I will see if the clip is on youtube.
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night Empty Re: Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night

Post  bonner Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:03 pm

lol..me too i forgot from what state kristen dalton live
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night Empty Re: Donald Trump on David Letterman Show last night

Post  Aiden Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

bonner wrote:lol..me too i forgot from what state kristen dalton live

Kristen who?????....oh right Miss USA....lol....that's because she's a forgettable candidate Rolling Eyes.........and Donald Trump is full of stale ego....the Miss World pageant is doing quite well....now Miss America.....not tooo sure...maybe they need another Vanessa Williams Wink
Aiden
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 613
Location : Minister of the Bahamas/Nassau, New Providence Island
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Well of course....we do it all good and we are doing great.....but the other pageants flop......(and not a single mention about the plummeting ratings,luck of interest and the controversies involved).Typical,i believe.

The renewal says nothing to me....i think its like the American soaps more or less, all renewed for a short period of time and all looking the exit door......I guess -and its logical- for tv stations to seek cheap shows=> attracting younger viewers => more commercials => more profit. And younger generations lets be honest,they couldnt care less...
Tidus
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Here is the clip. He starts talking about Miss Universe/Miss USA at the 7:44 mark.