PAGEANT-MANIA
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!!

2 posters

Go down

its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Empty its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!!

Post  Anonymní Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:03 am

I m lovin this forum, its new but bangin already with THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL people in virtual world!(i 'm part of the club now ROTFLMAO)...

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Empty Re: its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!!

Post  Tidus Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:14 am

Alvin wrote:I m lovin this forum, its new but bangin already with THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL people in virtual world!(i 'm part of the club now ROTFLMAO)...

WHAT I VE LEARNED FROM PAST EXPERIENCE IS THIS...........

its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_1

LETS TRY NOT TO MAKE THIS FORUM ONE OF THE SAME......NO LIES ARE NEEDED, NO DOUBLE ACCOUNTS,WE HAVE A NICE STRONG TEAM....JUST SHOW THE LOVE TO WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST,PAGEANTS.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13119
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Empty Re: its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!!

Post  Anonymní Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:25 am

TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:I m lovin this forum, its new but bangin already with THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL people in virtual world!(i 'm part of the club now ROTFLMAO)...

LETS TRY NOT TO MAKE THIS FORUM ONE OF THE SAME......NO LIES ARE NEEDED, NO DOUBLE ACCOUNTS,WE HAVE A NICE STRONG TEAM....JUST SHOW THE LOVE TO WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST,PAGEANTS.

gimme gimme more!!! lovin it!!! spoken like a true moderator...love it love it love it!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:32 am

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 am

TIDUS wrote: its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_2
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_5
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_3
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_4

its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! 58 its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! 22

love it! love it! love it!

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm

TIDUS wrote: its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_2
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_5
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_3
its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! Hater_fact_4

its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! 58 its time dominique finds her true rival- alexis!!!! 22

im lovin this graphics but mine is better!!! good job my daughter!!! lol! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm

lol.....thanks mother!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 am

TIDUS wrote:

count me in! I think this is the edge of this forum from the other. I love this forum now! ^_^

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:34 pm

CHOI wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

THATS THE SPIRIT CHOI!

count me in! I think this is the edge of this forum from the other. I love this forum now! ^_^

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:08 am

CHOI wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

choi...are you from the 'other' side too?

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:33 am

Infinite wrote:
CHOI wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

choi...are you from the 'other' side too?

and yeah i love my stay here Cool
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114963
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down