PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

+14
eja
Esther
Michae
darkvindak
Likok
bestman
Santuzzo
Cyly
Jirka
Milka
Sabiondo
Wojtek
kleftokotou
Del
18 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 am

I'm glad that eurovision is back to roots and dancing show is not so appreciated, but mostly modest, pleasing to the ear songs like Switzerland or Finland. Smile
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 am

kleftokotou wrote:ΤΗΕ DIRECTOR DID A CRAPY JOB WITH POLAND! No

And Magda didnt sing well yesterday. I felt her stress Sad
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Wed May 11, 2011 11:32 am

BTW Guys...Yesterday we saw few Morrocan Fans on the Semi... mayber is a sign that Morroco will back to ESC soon..??? Very Happy Very Happy
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Wed May 11, 2011 11:33 am

Wojtek wrote:I'm glad that eurovision is back to roots and dancing show is not so appreciated, but mostly modest, pleasing to the ear songs like Switzerland or Finland. Smile

From thorse 2 i like Finland and is a cute song Smile
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Jirka wrote:
Norway deserved it more than Russia or Greece Wink
ΤΗΙS ISN'T EUROVISION JUNIOR DEAR Jirka!
Wink

come one, had Poland have song like Greece this year, they'd be nowhere near to qualifying and you know it Wink

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Wed May 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Jirka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Jirka wrote:
Wink

come one, had Poland have song like Greece this year, they'd be nowhere near to qualifying and you know it Wink

u r probably right
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm

It's a shame for German organization that there was no communication with many commentators, among others with our polish commentator.
I read also that after 30 miutes of the show it was not possible to vote for the first five countries From Poland to Turkey and in Spain ppl didnt see Norway's performance.

During polish and norwegian performances there were problems with sound in many countries as well. This is how Magda sounded in UK
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Smiley-angry048

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Wojtek wrote:[font=Trebuchet MS][size=18]It's a shame for German organization that there was no communication with many commentators, among others with our polish commentator.
I read also that after 30 miutes of the show it was not possible to vote for the first five countries From Poland to Turkey and in Spain ppl didnt see Norway's performance.
In spain they saw Norway but the sound was bad! The biggest problem was Poland'sm sound and direction!
Who would expect that from Germany!!!!!!!!!!

kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Empty FROM OIKOTIMES

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm

MALTATODAY.COM.MT
Like the blatant propaganda churned out of war rooms, this year’s PBS commentary demonized ‘enemies’ and magnified the perceived virtues of ‘friends’. PBS’s commentary during the semi-finals of the Eurovision song festival must have been scripted in a political war room. I admit I am not a Eurovision fan. Nevertheless, like many others I do sometimes engage with this annual popular ritual that has now turned into a regular festival of national self-flagellation.
Like the blatant propaganda that is churned out of war rooms, this year’s PBS commentary demonized and devalued ‘enemies’ and magnified the perceived virtues of ‘friends’. The blatant way in which the presenter was leading televoters was pathetic and verged on the ridiculous.
While I am aware that patriotic fervour and national interest may have led PBS to encourage people to vote strategically, I was shocked by the kind of the commentary which the national station broadcast during the live transmission from Dusseldorf.
My jaw dropped as I heard the Maltese presenter making her remarks on the Hungarian participant, a mother of two. It was clearly implied that Kati Wolf was putting the Eurovision experience before her little children, who were turned back home ‘brokenhearted’ because mama-singer was far too busy rehearsing. What was that supposed to mean?
The selection of the Icelandic song was attributed to public sympathy. The group Sigurjón’s Friends was almost portrayed as a team that used the untimely death of their main singer as a springboard to qualify for the semi-finals, instead of another favourite song that was penned by a Maltese composer.
It was revealed that the Polish singer Magdalena Tul and her team shared the same hotel with the Maltese, but lo and behold they only spoke to Glen Vella’s group whenever TV cameras were rolling.
Then we also heard accounts of almost accidental entries, singers who did not make huge efforts to participate. These included the Finnish singer who was merely trying his luck and the Swiss singer who was spotted by the composer while she was street busking. How can we forget the Russian hunk who “ghamilha fatta” that he was going to be selected for the finals as he had spent thousands of euros to promote his song across Europe and even bought airtime on Maltese stations?
While it was indeed very clear which competitors were supposed to be culprits, Ms Eileen Montesin’s script also pointed out the nice and friendly nations who deserved to be considered by our “wise” and discerning televoters. These included the wonderful singer from Serbia (“sabiha barra, sabiha gewwa” [beautiful inside and out]), the grateful Azerbaijanis (we gave them 12 points last year), the bubbly Croatians (“bhal Glen taghna” [just like our Glen]), the Malta-loving singers from San Marino, Lithuania and Georgia.
We do not know how the Maltese public and jury actually voted and whether they were influenced by this running commentary.
Yet, we do know that Malta did not qualify for the finals and we all acknowledge that Malta was probably left out because of ‘political’ games that put small nations at a huge disadvantage. This is something we have long-been aware of and I admire the Maltese team for appearing to be sober and resilient throughout the whole exercise.
Nevertheless, to me such TV commentaries were almost a bigger disappointment than the festival result itself as whoever did the scripting was assuming that Maltese viewers are willing to be led by the nose.

I hope EBU will take some action over this!

Last edited by kleftokotou on Wed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Jirka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Jirka wrote:
Wink

Poland didn't qualify... and what about the Greek song???????? As for the Norway's song , every year the betting agencies choose something to take people's money, this year was Norway and it was so obvious from the start!
What was good about Norway, lyrics , music, Stella's voice
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Lol-016 !
Thank God she failed! No more crapy songs..please! And don't start with the diaspora votes..ARMENIA failed...who would have thought! It take more than diaspora votes!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed May 11, 2011 4:29 pm

kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Wed May 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Wojtek wrote:It's a shame for German organization that there was no communication with many commentators, among others with our polish commentator.

During polish and norwegian performances there were problems with sound in many countries as well. This is how Magda sounded in UK

The voting problem is a rumor, there was nothing like this yesterday. But you're right, the connection with the commentators was broken down and they have not figured the reason out! Embarrassing!!! Anyway, Magda's sound was the same here in Germany and I didn't realize sound problems... Wink

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:It's a shame for German organization that there was no communication with many commentators, among others with our polish commentator.

The voting problem is a rumor, there was nothing like this yesterday. But you're right, the connection with the commentators was broken down and they have not figured the reason out! Embarrassing!!! Anyway, Magda's sound was the same here in Germany and I didn't realize sound problems... Wink

Listen to the video, the sound was horrible! Once lauder and then quietly.. Here in Poland it sounded different than in video, everything was correct, but many ppl wrote than in some other countries not! Supposedly in some countries they thought that she was singing acapella! It looks like Germany and EBU messed up Magda's performance Mad

I only hope that if its true then Magda wasnt on one of the last places
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 11, 2011 6:43 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Jirka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Jirka wrote:
Wink

Poland didn't qualify... and what about the Greek song???????? As for the Norway's song , every year the betting agencies choose something to take people's money, this year was Norway and it was so obvious from the start!
Thank God she failed! No more crapy songs..please! And don't start with the diaspora votes..ARMENIA failed...who would have thought! It takes more than diaspora votes!

I really enjoyed greek performance yesterday! I dont like rap part, but parts with Loukas are great! And I'm also glad that kitsch songs like Norway and Armenia failed Very Happy
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyly Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Jirka wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Jirka wrote:
Wink

Thank God she failed! No more crapy songs..please! And don't start with the diaspora votes..ARMENIA failed...who would have thought! It takes more than diaspora votes!

I really enjoyed greek performance yesterday! I dont like rap part, but parts with Loukas are great! And I'm also glad that kitsch songs like Norway and Armenia failed Very Happy

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 2ywwtuw

I have so many soul mates here
Cyly
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5700
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

kleftokotou wrote:I SPOKE WITH A TURKISH FRIEND YESTERDAY...SHE WAS SURE THAT THEY WOULDN'T GET THROUGH THE FINAL!
I SAID NOOOOOOOOO WAY, SHE WAS RIGHT!Shocked

TONIGHT PROVED TO US THAT DIASORA VOTES ARE NOT ENOUGH!

Cuz most of countries with turkish diaspora (Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands) weren't able to vote yesterday
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 6:39 am

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:I SPOKE WITH A TURKISH FRIEND YESTERDAY...SHE WAS SURE THAT THEY WOULDN'T GET THROUGH THE FINAL!

Cuz most of countries with turkish diaspora (Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands) weren't able to vote yesterday
ΤΗΕ ΜΑΙΝ REASON WAS THE BAD ENTRY! WHAT WAS THA SCARY BIRD ABOUT?
IF THE MANGA SONG WAS THIS YEAR IT WOULD BE IN THE FINAL, NO MATTER WHO VOTED!
EUROFANS IN TURKEY OBJECTED TO THE CHOICE FROM THE START!
FOR YEARS THEY TRY TO GET THE TRT TO DO A PUBLIC SELECTION OF THE SONG! THEY WILL GET THE CHANCE NEXT YEAR!
SOME SAY POLITICS, I SAY BAD SONG!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 6:59 am

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Dci9697
SMILE...YOU MADE IT!!!

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Dci9694
SHE IS SSSSSSSSSSO CUTE!!!!

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Dci9673
LOVED HER... AND HER REACTION !!! Laughing

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Dci9672
WELL DESERVED!!

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 31 Dci9664
ΠΑΛΙΚΑΡΙ ΜΟΥ!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 12, 2011 7:19 am

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:

Listen to the video, the sound was horrible! Once lauder and then quietly.. Here in Poland it sounded different than in video, everything was correct, but many ppl wrote than in some other countries not! Supposedly in some countries they thought that she was singing acapella! It looks like Germany and EBU messed up Magda's performance Mad

I only hope that if its true then Magda wasnt on one of the last places

I hope that technical problems were not the reason for Magda's elimination!!! Anyway, I think that Poland needs a really great song to convince rest of Europe...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 am

But the Russian one are able to do in Both Semi Finals... Now For the next years, the European jury in the ESC objective will be trying to Russia be out of the final...They will succeeded..??? But i dobut so much since Russia will becoming BIG 6 soon and controls half of the contest Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 12, 2011 7:27 am

You can vote again on eurovision.de for your favorites tonight! To see the current charts watch here: http://www.eurovision.de/teilnehmer/escteilnehmer105.html?sess=f6b12fce52189714b632a36a133b2e27&id=escteilnehmer105&a=charts&page=1

Go on "Übersicht" to cast your votes!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 7:41 am

Sabiondo wrote:
But the Russian one are able to do in Both Semi Finals... Now For the next years, the European jury in the ESC objective will be trying to Russia be out of the final...They will succeeded..??? But i dobut so much since Russia will becoming BIG 6 soon and controls half of the contest Laughing Laughing Laughing
BIG SIX IS NOT AN OPTION!
AS FOR WHO CONTROLS THE CONTEST.... IF WHAT YOU SAID WAS TRUE , ONLY THE BIG 5 WOULD WIN EVERY YEAR...AND THAT'S NOT THE CASE!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:
BIG SIX IS NOT AN OPTION!
AS FOR WHO CONTROLS THE CONTEST.... IF WHAT YOU SAID WAS TRUE , ONLY THE BIG 5 WOULD WIN EVERY YEAR...AND THAT'S NOT THE CASE!

But Russia had more influences than no one of the BIG 5... Laughing Laughing and they solve everything with money and talks with everyone -903-f so how do you did for can Russia to be left out in a final without corruption in the middle....??
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 8:12 am

Sabiondo wrote:
But Russia had more influences than no one of the BIG 5... Laughing Laughing and they solve everything with money and talks with everyone -903-f so how do you did for can Russia to be left out in a final without corruption in the middle....??
MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING!
A CRAPPY SONG AND NOT CORRAPTION WILL KEEP RUSSIA OUT OF THE FINALS! TURKEY AND ARMENIA IS THE ROOF OF THAT!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 9:53 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

ΤΗΕ ΜΑΙΝ REASON WAS THE BAD ENTRY! WHAT WAS THA SCARY BIRD ABOUT?
IF THE MANGA SONG WAS THIS YEAR IT WOULD BE IN THE FINAL, NO MATTER WHO VOTED!
EUROFANS IN TURKEY OBJECTED TO THE CHOICE FROM THE START!
FOR YEARS THEY TRY TO GET THE TRT TO DO A PUBLIC SELECTION OF THE SONG! THEY WILL GET THE CHANCE NEXT YEAR!
SOME SAY POLITICS, I SAY BAD SONG!

Yes, the entry wasn't good, but I'm sure that if turkish diaspora was able to vote in SF1 they will be in the final no matter of performance
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next