PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

+14
eja
Esther
Michae
darkvindak
Likok
bestman
Santuzzo
Cyly
Jirka
Milka
Sabiondo
Wojtek
kleftokotou
Del
18 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Del Thu May 12, 2011 11:55 am

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:I SPOKE WITH A TURKISH FRIEND YESTERDAY...SHE WAS SURE THAT THEY WOULDN'T GET THROUGH THE FINAL!
I SAID NOOOOOOOOO WAY, SHE WAS RIGHT!Shocked

TONIGHT PROVED TO US THAT DIASORA VOTES ARE NOT ENOUGH!

Cuz most of countries with turkish diaspora (Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands) weren't able to vote yesterday
ΤΗΕ ΜΑΙΝ REASON WAS THE BAD ENTRY! WHAT WAS THA SCARY BIRD ABOUT?
IF THE MANGA SONG WAS THIS YEAR IT WOULD BE IN THE FINAL, NO MATTER WHO VOTED!
EUROFANS IN TURKEY OBJECTED TO THE CHOICE FROM THE START!
FOR YEARS THEY TRY TO GET THE TRT TO DO A PUBLIC SELECTION OF THE SONG! THEY WILL GET THE CHANCE NEXT YEAR!
SOME SAY POLITICS, I SAY BAD SONG!

Yes, the entry wasn't good, but I'm sure that if turkish diaspora was able to vote in SF1 they will be in the final no matter of performance

Agree very much on this! Manga was great last year, true they would have done well without diaspora voting, too. But this year with Germany voting in the 1st SF you can be sure that Turkey would have reached the final again even though the performance was, well, not very much appreciated...

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 12:32 pm

kleftokotou wrote:EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 Dci9697
SMILE...YOU MADE IT!!!

She wasnt huppy with the running order position in the final which she drew
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
But the Russian one are able to do in Both Semi Finals... Now For the next years, the European jury in the ESC objective will be trying to Russia be out of the final...They will succeeded..??? But i dobut so much since Russia will becoming BIG 6 soon and controls half of the contest Laughing Laughing Laughing

Netherlands pay more for ESC than Russia so if any country would become BIG 6 then it would be Netherlands, not Russia
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:It's a shame for German organization that there was no communication with many commentators, among others with our polish commentator.
I read also that after 30 miutes of the show it was not possible to vote for the first five countries From Poland to Turkey and in Spain ppl didnt see Norway's performance.

During polish and norwegian performances there were problems with sound in many countries as well. This is how Magda sounded in UK
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 Smiley-angry048

The voting problem is a rumor, there was nothing like this yesterday. But you're right, the connection with the commentators was broken down and they have not figured the reason out! Embarrassing!!! Anyway, Magda's sound was the same here in Germany and I didn't realize sound problems... Wink

Listen to the video, the sound was horrible! Once lauder and then quietly.. Here in Poland it sounded different than in video, everything was correct, but many ppl wrote than in some other countries not! Supposedly in some countries they thought that she was singing acapella! It looks like Germany and EBU messed up Magda's performance Mad

I only hope that if its true then Magda wasnt on one of the last places

I hope that technical problems were not the reason for Magda's elimination!!! Anyway, I think that Poland needs a really great song to convince rest of Europe...

For sure it didnt help her. Polish real music stars are not interested in ESC, so it would be hard with really great song.

EBU during press conference said about Norwegian entry without sound in Spain that Norway wouldn't be in the final even with 12 points from Spain
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jirka Thu May 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:
But the Russian one are able to do in Both Semi Finals... Now For the next years, the European jury in the ESC objective will be trying to Russia be out of the final...They will succeeded..??? But i dobut so much since Russia will becoming BIG 6 soon and controls half of the contest Laughing Laughing Laughing

Netherlands pay more for ESC than Russia so if any country would become BIG 6 then it would be Netherlands, not Russia

only Russia can be in Big 6, because the criterion to enter Big 4,5,6 isn't only paying, but also number of inhabitants and don't know what next Smile so The Netherlands can't enter Big 6 Wink

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

Jirka
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováèková (Èeská Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Jirka wrote:
only Russia can be in Big 6, because the criterion to enter Big 4,5,6 isn't only paying, but also number of inhabitants and don't know what next Smile so The Netherlands can't enter Big 6 Wink
[/size][/font]
ΝΟ!!!
Big Four/Five
Since 2000, the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Spain have automatically qualified for the Eurovision final, regardless of their positions on the scoreboard in previous Contests.[33] They earned this special status by being the four biggest financial contributors to the EBU (without which the production of the Eurovision Song Contest would not be possible). Due to their untouchable status, these countries became known as the "Big Four".[69] On 31 December 2010, it was announced on the official participation list published by the EBU that Italy would automatically qualify into the final, thus joining the other qualifiers to become the "Big Five".[70] .

FROM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest#Big_Four.2FFive

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 4:14 pm

OH I AM SO SORRY! I ACCINTENTLY PRESS EDIT INSTEAND OF QUOTE AND DESTROYED YOU POST WOJTEK Embarassed!!!!!!! SORRY!!! scratch
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 4:15 pm

NDR explains commentary audio issues
Düsseldorf, Germany - An additional press conference was held by Host Broadcaster NDR and the EBU this afternoon in the Press Centre, concerning commentary audio problems that occurred last night during the live broadcast of the first Semi-Final.
MAY
23:19

Thomas Schreiber Executive Producer NDR. Photo Pieter Van den Berghe (EBU)
Written by Gordon Roxburgh. Topics: news, 2100, Düsseldorf, Jon Ola Sand, press conference, EBU.
Jon Ola Sand, the Executive Supervisor of the Eurovision Song Contest on behalf of the EBU, was joined on stage by Thomas Schreiber, the Executive Producer of the 2011 contest, Thomas Riedel from the company Riedel who deas with the infrastructure of all communications, and Dieter Thiessen the Head of Engineering at Host Broadcaster NDR.

Apologies
Thomas Schreiber apologised to all viewers and commentators who had been affected by the loss of commentary during parts of last night's show in some, but not all countries. "Our goal is to deliver a show perfect in every respect, and I apologise on behalf of NDR."

Schreiber continued: "We had our tests on Monday, and everything was working perfectly well. Last night around 20:40, about twenty minutes before the beginning of the show, there were the first signs of something going wrong. It was in a very specific connection between the commentators booths and the main switch."

Riedel explains problems
"I apologise from my side for all the inconvenience we have caused," said Reidel's Managing Director Thomas Riedel. "We understand that this is just not an issue, but a problem. Our responsibility starts from the headsets on the commentators, to the lines going out. The problems were definitely in our area of responsibility. Riedel as a company handles communications systems and media in all kinds of large events, so we can certainly say that the technology we use, as well as the engineers we have, know how to deal with such important events. Nevertheless any technology can fail, and there should be a backup, and sometimes even the backup doesn't work as we would like. In this case, we had technical problems with the so-called multi channel audio connection, which was not working correctly."

Riedel has great experience in such international events, having been involved in the Beijing Olympics, Formula One, as well as the Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo in 2010.

EBU "confident" of solution
Jon Ola Sand stated: "We are not happy about this situation. I had meetings with NDR both last night and this morning, and we are very confident they can fix it and it will be okay, although with technology one can never be 100 percent certain."

Solution implemented
A stress test has been done tonight to test everything with all ISDN lines prior to the second dress rehearsal. There will be two back-up systems, to make sure that if one system should fail, or even if there are technical or human failures, that the best possible show can be delivered on Thursday and Saturday.
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

kleftokotou wrote:OH I AM SO SORRY! I ACCINTENTLY PRESS EDIT INSTEAND OF QUOTE AND DESTROYED YOU POST WOJTEK Embarassed!!!!!!! SORRY!!! scratch

How could you! lol!
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:

Sorry but Russia also paid more than The Nerthelands Laughing Laughing and in 2010 they was ask to the EBU to be included in the BIG 4 and they refused only because they are not intersesed
Laughing Laughing Let see who happen in the few years...¡¡¡
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:OH I AM SO SORRY! I ACCINTENTLY PRESS EDIT INSTEAND OF QUOTE AND DESTROYED YOU POST WOJTEK Embarassed!!!!!!! SORRY!!! scratch

How could you! lol!
I was eating at the same time...sorry!

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 MSN-Emoticon-spaghetti-149
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 Empty oikotimes EuROPREDICTION 2001

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm

SEMIFINAL B’
10.08% voted for Ireland
08.61% voted for Estonia
08.14% voted for Sweden
08.02% voted for Denmark
08.02% voted for Bosnia & Herz.
06.69% voted for Ukraine
06.44% voted for Romania
05.94% voted for Austria I love you I love you I love you
05.75% voted for FYROM
05.42% voted for Cyprus

In Semifinal A' OIKOTIMES predicted 6 qualifiers . Let's see what happens tonight! Very Happy
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:

Sorry but Russia also paid more than The Nerthelands Laughing Laughing and in 2010 they was ask to the EBU to be included in the BIG 4 and they refused only because they are not intersesed
Laughing Laughing Let see who happen in the few years...¡¡¡

I read that Netherlands is a country which pays the most from countries which are not BIG4/5, but as Jirka wrote number of inhabitants is also important,so they don't have changes.

Russia don't need to be in BIG 6. If even such a horrible song like "Lost and forgotten" was in the final, then it seems that every Russian performance will also qualify
Rolling Eyes
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Nadine Beiler - The Secret Is Love (Eurovision 2011 Austria)

I can't vote tonight!!! Mad
GOOD LUCK AUSTRIA!!!!!!!!!!!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

kleftokotou wrote:SEMIFINAL B’
10.08% voted for Ireland
08.61% voted for Estonia
08.14% voted for Sweden
08.02% voted for Denmark
08.02% voted for Bosnia & Herz.
06.69% voted for Ukraine
06.44% voted for Romania
05.94% voted for Austria I love you I love you I love you
05.75% voted for FYROM
05.42% voted for Cyprus

In Semifinal A' OIKOTIMES predicted 6 qualifiers . Let's see what happens tonight! Very Happy

Ireland? I hope not! I think its going to be Bosnia, Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Sweden, Israel, Slovenia, Denmark, Estonia and Romania

Last edited by Wojtek on Thu May 12, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 5:11 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

How could you! lol!
I was eating at the same time...sorry!

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 MSN-Emoticon-spaghetti-149

In that case it's excusable __4ugtf84fu_h
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Ireland? I hope not! I think its going to be Bosnia, Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Sweden, Israel, Slovenia, Denmark, Estonia and Romania
I love Irerand , Irish people are the sweetest people I've ever met but hate Ireland's song this year! Mad
My top favourites are Slovenia and Austria, I would also like to see Bulgaria and Cyprus in the final !!! Smile
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 12, 2011 7:30 pm

the 1st semi-final was definitly the stronger one, today nothing really convinced me so far. The best was Dino Merlin and Austria at the beginning... Looking forward to seeing Estonia, my sentimental fav so far. Too bad that some nice entries were eliminated the 1st day! Mad

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Del wrote:the 1st semi-final was definitly the stronger one, today nothing really convinced me so far. The best was Dino Merlin and Austria at the beginning... Looking forward to seeing Estonia, my sentimental fav so far. Too bad that some nice entries were eliminated the 1st day! Mad

I agree! I'm really bored so far EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 32 Smiley-sleep013
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Many weak performances like Belgium, Moldova, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Belarus and horrible Ireland. I stopped to like Sweden today
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm

ΑUSTRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
BY FAR THE BEST!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Moldova?????? Ireland???? Shocked
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Slovenia! cheers
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu May 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Dana is out Laughing Latvia and Slovakia should be in the final instead of Moldova and Ireland
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Thu May 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I like Ireland, they're so funny! Smile

But I agree, Latvia should have been in instead of Moldova. Somehow I also liked Cyprus, they were not bad at all! Right also that Sweden disappointed, don't like him anymore Mad

I voted for Austria, Denmark, Slovakia and Estonia and I'm so glad that both Switzerland and Austria are in the final. All in all I'm quite happy with the finalists list. The show on Saturday won't be boring at all!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next