PAGEANT-MANIA
Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why?

+8
reyna_USA
Likok
kleftokotou
bonner
scotty2hotty
dakkudaddy
Wojtek
JEANP
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? Empty Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why?

Post  JEANP Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:29 am

All i the tille .

Mine :

would love to visit:

All other countries from europe but specially:

Poland (i love this country since i'm a litlle child maybe i have polish origin. One of the first country that i will visit. The peopel look nice, they have a beautifull culture and gastronyma and a wonderfull language.)

Russia I don't really like the government not a dictature but not totally a republic but i love the language, the culture, te people which i would love to visitand see.

Netherlands: Open-minded people, they looks likes nice and i like the countride and how looks the city.

Albania/Kosovo: for see gorgeous albanian ladies and know a a bit more of the culture of this countries.

Asia:

Japan: because i love this country since my first year as a teenager. i grew up with anime . i often litstend music during my teenager times. i love the mode who is at the same time a bit crazy but beautifull. Wonderfull Language. here in France many teenager love this country love this country. We are after Japan the country we buy the most of manga Very Happy

israel: i don't why i want dream to visit Tel Aviv.

lebanon. Just the culture it's seems to be an interesting culture with good people.

Phillipines; a country wich i learn to aprecciate with beauty pageant

Cambodia/thailand/laos/Vietnam i don't why it's like that.

America:

all countries especially
all the caribbean : i love the beach there very exotic the dream.

the french otherseas territories of St pierre and Miquelon and French Guyana

Mexico: the first country that i want to visit; interesting and wonderfull culture and marevellous people as the french tourists said. and for visit a wonderfull friend meet in the internet.

Chile: Also interesting culture; i would like the visit the ghost city of Humberstone.

Venezuela : for see the beautiful woman.

brazil: for the samba, the wonderful beach and learn more of this great culture.

Argentina: the same and the tango.

USA: love how are the cities and it's like that i would love to visit this country;

Africa:

Morocco: beautifull landscape and it's an interresting place.

Mauritius : i like also this ocutnry since i'm a little child i always see this island like a paradise island.

Oceania:

new caledonia and the french otherseas territories of wally and futuna, tahiti and new caledonia.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4147
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-13
Male

Back to top Go down

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? Empty Re: Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why?

Post  Wojtek Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 am

JEANP wrote:
Poland (i love this country since i'm a litlle child maybe i have polish origin. One of the first country that i will visit. The peopel look nice, they have a beautifull culture and gastronyma and a wonderfull language.)

cheers
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29556
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? Empty Re: Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why?

Post  Wojtek Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:42 am

Since my childhood I was very interested in travelling. I loved to read about countries of the world, look at pics with beautiful views etc.

The only country which I visited in my life was Germany, I was twice there and spent wonderful time but my appetite to visit foreign countries is much bigger.

Greece is the country which I would like to visit the most. I looked at plenty of pics with Greek Islands and read many about Greek culture and I fell in love with this country. Except that my uncle is Greek origin.

2nd is USA. I can't die until I will not visit New York City Wink Poland is a big fan of USA (Polish diaspora is the biggest there) and I'm a big fan too.

Follow Spain, Italy, UK, Australia, India, Philippines, Polish neighbours and many other
Smile

Last edited by Wojtek on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dakkudaddy Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:48 am

THERE ARE MANY COUNTRIES WHICH I WANT TO VISIT SOUTH AFRICA BEING THE FIRST FOLLOWED BY NEWZELAND ,RUSSIA, CHINA,QATAR,FRANCE, GREECE,BRAZIL PERU ,CANADA& ofcourseMEXICO Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
dakkudaddy
dakkudaddy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 4664
Favourite Pageant : Femina Miss India & Miss W
Favourite Miss : Lara Dutta, Amelia Vega, Amrita Patki, Suzane Sablok,Nafisa Joseph (R.I.P)
Registration date : 2011-12-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 am

First I must visit the lands of my family: Germany and Italy.

I would visit Germany and want to go during Oktoberfest. Also want to see all the sights and go to the Hofbrauhaus. In Italy, I would visit the big cities and then go to the country. I would also try to find the village my ancestors came from.

Other countries I want to visit include Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Poland, France, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, and Scotland.

In the Caribbean, I would love to see Costa Rica, St. Thomas, Bahamas, and The Virgin Islands.

Also want to visit Philippines since my Dad spent time there in the Navy as well as Japan and Thailand.

Also Australia so I could take Jennifer Hawkins away from Jake Wall!
scotty2hotty
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7747
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 am

JEANP wrote:
Phillipines; a country wich i learn to aprecciate with beauty pageant

Wojtek wrote:
Philippines
Smile

scotty2hotty wrote:

Also want to visit Philippines since my Dad spent time there in the Navy as well as Japan and Thailand.

Im Glad you love to Visit the Philippines.. (yes we have many tourist spot here outside the city) the city (Metro Manila) is not really good, i mean its very prone from crime, im even afraid to stay there for long..., too much polution, crowded (maybe im here in the valley whom i grew up with fresh air and simple life)
bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

Every Filipino...dream to visit or to live in America (US) (American Dream)

So US is the first place i want to visit or to stay for good (California or New York).

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? 190px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? 200px-Flag_of_Canada.svg

next is Canada (my family dream to live here in the future Razz )

I want also to travel around Europe...the one whom i just need to ride a train to visit other country...

bonner
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 114525
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Wojtek wrote:
JEANP wrote:
Poland (i love this country since i'm
a litlle child maybe i have polish origin. One of the first country
that i will visit. The peopel look nice, they have a beautifull culture
and gastronyma and a wonderfull language.)

cheers

Razz Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? 792653

Wojtek wrote:

2nd is USA. I can't die until I will not visit New York City Wink Poland is a big fan of USA (Polish diaspora is the biggest there) and I'm a big fan too.
Smile

We are also a big diaspora in France Smile
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 pm

JEANP wrote:
Wojtek wrote:

Smile

We are also a big diaspora in France Smile

That's true, more than a million -107eg-- I was very near France when I lived in Germany, hope to visit France soon Smile
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Ireland, Spain, Poland, Serbia, France,... in general I would like to see the entire European Continent!
Also Armenia,India, Nepal and China!

I would not like to go to US but I would like to see Latin America!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9839
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

I was already in Greece, and I love it. I miss Corf Crying or Very sad , and I would like to see Athens!
I was in Italy, and i like it!
Next stop is Turkey
Very Happy
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3155
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Likok wrote:I was already in Greece, and I love it. I miss Corf Crying or Very sad , and I would like to see Athens!
I was in Italy, and i like it!......
Very Happy
You were in Corfu?? When?
You should definately see Athens and Olympia and Vergina and Crete and Santorini and ..... there is no end to this list!!

I also love Italy, especially Tuscany!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:15 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Likok wrote:I was already in Greece, and I love it. I miss Corf Crying or Very sad , and I would like to see Athens!
I was in Italy, and i like it!......
Very Happy
You were in Corfu?? When?
You should definately see Athens and Olympia and Vergina and Crete and Santorini and ..... there is no end to this list!!

I also love Italy, especially Tuscany!

I was in Kirkira, last year. sunny
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:21 am

Likok wrote:
I live in Corfu since last year!!!! sunny

Last edited by kleftokotou on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:30 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Likok wrote:
I also love Italy, especially Tuscany! [/i]

I live in Corfu since last year!!!! :sunny

Lucky you Very Happy We may also encounter?
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:49 am

Likok wrote:
Perhaps!!
I hope you tasted the local organic beer!! Beer
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 am

I was in Italy, and i like it!
Next stop is Turkey
Very Happy

i forget greece andcyprus too.

i love the greek isoty and languege and citoes and landscape looks very beautifull.
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 am

For those interested in Corfu (Kέρκυρα in Greek) you can visit http://www.digitalcorfu.com/default.aspx?lang=en
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 am

JEANP wrote:....

i love the greek isoty and languege and citoes and landscape looks very beautifull.
Greeks love French language and films, too!! You should definatelly visit Corfu !!
I also want to see Cyprus,too!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  reyna_USA Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 am

bonner wrote:Every Filipino...dream to visit or to live in America (US) (American Dream)

So US is the first place i want to visit or to stay for good (California or New York).

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? 190px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg

Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? 200px-Flag_of_Canada.svg

next is Canada (my family dream to live here in the future Razz )

I want also to travel around Europe...the one whom i just need to ride a train to visit other country...

From America you will only visit the US and Canada?
And the rest, specially Puerto Rico?
fat Cool

reyna_USA
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 6782
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Likok Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:40 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Likok wrote:
Perhaps!!
I hope you tasted the local organic beer!! Beer
I tried Ouzo, and ate a lot of Giros Very Happy
Likok
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JEANP Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:58 am

kleftokotou wrote:
JEANP wrote:....

Greeks love French language and films, too!! You should definatelly visit Corfu !!
I also want to see Cyprus,too!

okay i will and athens too. Very Happy

@Wojtek when you will if you wan i will can be your translator if you want Wink you should visit alsace, nord-pas-de-calais and midi pyrénées you have great polish diasporas here kiss
JEANP
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Miss Supranational
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 am

JEANP wrote:

@Wojtek when you will if you wan i will can be your translator if you want Wink you should visit alsace, nord-pas-de-calais and midi pyrénées you have great polish diasporas here kiss

It would be great Smile I'd like to see also French Riviera I love you
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 pm

JEANP wrote:.........you should visit alsace, nord-pas-de-calais and midi pyrénées ......
I have been in Strasbourg in 1992!! I really liked it, especially the old part of the town, it was called Petite France (I think)! Beautiful place, a must see!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Likok wrote:
I tried Ouzo, and ate a lot of Giros Very Happy
I love giros!!! Wich countries would you visit and would not visit and why? Smiley-eatdrink056
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next