PAGEANT-MANIA
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed May 14, 2014 7:44 pm

kleftokotou wrote:TURKEY NOT RETURNING TO EUROVISION

Despite the rumors of Turkey’s return to Eurovision Song Contest, Volkan Bozkir, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the Turkish Parliament, announced today during a press conference, that Turkey will not return to Eurovision anymore.
Turkey will not be returning to the contest after refusing to show the contest last year due to a kiss between Krista Siegfrids and a backing singer in Finland’s 2013 performance, and now Conchita Wurst’s victory closes the door of Eurovision for Turkey.
In 2013 Turkey created Turkvision, which is similiar to Eurovision, but ONLY Turkic nations are allowed to participate. Azerbaijan won in 2013. What a Face 

They're ridiculous  Rolling Eyes 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Del on Wed May 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:TURKEY NOT RETURNING TO EUROVISION

Despite the rumors of Turkey’s return to Eurovision Song Contest, Volkan Bozkir, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the Turkish Parliament, announced today during a press conference, that Turkey will not return to Eurovision anymore.
Turkey will not be returning to the contest after refusing to show the contest last year due to a kiss between Krista Siegfrids and a backing singer in Finland’s 2013 performance, and now Conchita Wurst’s victory closes the door of Eurovision for Turkey.
In 2013 Turkey created Turkvision, which is similiar to Eurovision, but ONLY Turkic nations are allowed to participate. Azerbaijan won in 2013. What a Face 

They're ridiculous  Rolling Eyes 

Good luck!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
Del
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8214
Age : 43
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed May 14, 2014 7:52 pm

NiKa wrote:
My wish for the future - I want to see Edyta Górniak representing Poland at the Eurovision stage once again  -yhu-  -beg-

Dream on Nika  Very Happy 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed May 14, 2014 8:34 pm

So SF I was indeed much stronger than SF II. 6 out of the top 7 was from SF I !!! At least the winner, Conchita was from the SF II  Smile 

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Nu-ca-sy-co-rau-chien-thang-tai-eurovision-song-contest-2014-8e27f8
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed May 14, 2014 8:51 pm

History repeat itself. Poland was twice in the 2nd semi (2009, 2014) and both times with draw #5. In 2009 right after Poland performed Alexander Rybak and later he won, this year right after Poland performed Conchita and later she won.  Very Happy Also Dana International in 1998 performed after Poland, but in the final. Both Dana and Conchita performed before Germany.
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Wed May 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
My wish for the future - I want to see Edyta Górniak representing Poland at the Eurovision stage once again  -yhu-  -beg-

Dream on Nika  Very Happy 

Yeah, I know it's reeeeeaaaally unlikely to happen, but, oh well, dreams cost nothing, right?  Razz  _uydyghdysh_u 

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Wed May 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Wojtek wrote:History repeat itself. Poland was twice in the 2nd semi (2009, 2014) and both times with draw #5. In 2009 right after Poland performed Alexander Rybak and later he won, this year right after Poland performed Conchita and later she won.  Very Happy Also Dana International in 1998 performed after Poland, but in the final. Both Dana and Conchita performed before Germany.

Wow, that's interesting!  -ds90-  So I guess that if Poland will ever perform with draw #5 in the future, we will know who's the winner before the official results  Laughing 

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed May 14, 2014 9:14 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:History repeat itself. Poland was twice in the 2nd semi (2009, 2014) and both times with draw #5. In 2009 right after Poland performed Alexander Rybak and later he won, this year right after Poland performed Conchita and later she won.  Very Happy Also Dana International in 1998 performed after Poland, but in the final. Both Dana and Conchita performed before Germany.

Wow, that's interesting!  -ds90-  So I guess that if Poland will ever perform with draw #5 in the future, we will know who's the winner before the official results  Laughing 

Yeah, that would be amazing  Laughing 
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Wed May 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:TURKEY NOT RETURNING TO EUROVISION

Despite the rumors of Turkey’s return to Eurovision Song Contest, Volkan Bozkir, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the Turkish Parliament, announced today during a press conference, that Turkey will not return to Eurovision anymore.
Turkey will not be returning to the contest after refusing to show the contest last year due to a kiss between Krista Siegfrids and a backing singer in Finland’s 2013 performance, and now Conchita Wurst’s victory closes the door of Eurovision for Turkey.
In 2013 Turkey created Turkvision, which is similiar to Eurovision, but ONLY Turkic nations are allowed to participate. Azerbaijan won in 2013. What a Face 

They're ridiculous  Rolling Eyes 

Good luck!

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Tumblr_lufw0gLnTT1qdlkgg

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Wed May 14, 2014 9:32 pm

'SLAVICA', in other words 'Slavic girls' in gangsta style  Laughing 


_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed May 21, 2014 12:22 pm



MUST SEE  Laughing Laughing 
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9604
Age : 43
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Wed May 21, 2014 1:05 pm

kleftokotou wrote:

MUST SEE  Laughing Laughing 


I've seen it on TV during the contest Very Happy  Absolutely hilarious  Laughing  Laughing Especially the part with Lordi and the kids Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 4107866186

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu May 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Polish parody of Conchita by Cabaret Ani Mru Mru. It's called "My growth here and there". Generally I don't like parodies, but this one is not bad and the good taste was preserved.  Wink 

Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Thu May 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Polish parody of Conchita by Cabaret Ani Mru Mru. It's called "My growth here and there". Generally I don't like parodies, but this one is not bad and the good taste was preserved.  Wink 


Same here, Wojtek  Very Happy It's really good parody and lyrics are really funny  Laughing 

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:14 pm

In Poland the only popular song from this year's ESC is... "Is it right" by Elaiza!

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 10441413_10152519452218679_2064184199380544746_n

I'm not surprised! I told ya that it's very in polish type  Smile 

_________________

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Wojtek wrote:In Poland the only popular song from this year's ESC is... "Is it right" by Elaiza!

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 10441413_10152519452218679_2064184199380544746_n

I'm not surprised! I told ya that it's very in polish type  Smile 

I'm not surprised either  Wink  It's a great song and deserves to be successful  Smile  I'm really happy for Elaiza   cheers 

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:39 am

'Rise Like a Phoenix' in Polish edition of Your Face Sounds Familiar show Smile  Performed by Kuba Molęda.
Kuba did really great job imho -hy6- -ds90-

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Kuba-molda-jako-conchita-wurst-NEWS_MAIN-107093
Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 10548852_508508109285537_2557679594679929769_o

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:14 pm

It was almost perfect! Just ittle bit too fat version of Conchita and little bit less emotional Smile

_________________

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Source
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 28656
Age : 29
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  NiKa on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Elaiza will sing during Miss Supranational final this year @6f67@@

_________________

'We are the Superheroes, we can save the World, so come together, cause together we are one'  -106er--
NiKa
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5916
Age : 32
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Kamila Świerc
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WINS !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum