PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 1113

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PAGEANT-MANIA
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 1113
PAGEANT-MANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

+14
eja
Esther
Michae
darkvindak
Likok
bestman
Santuzzo
Cyly
Jirka
Milka
Sabiondo
Wojtek
kleftokotou
Del
18 posters

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 10:51 am

Wojtek wrote:
Polish ppl love Italians? I dont know nothing about it. 10 points went to Italy cuz our commentator was so in love with Italian song, he couldnt stop talking that its fabolous, amazing etc.. The same with Lithuania he said few times that she's Pole and she represent also our country blah blah blah Rolling Eyes
Ι saw that too and I said what?? Shocked Laughing
My country propably will not participate next year in EUROASIAVISION Laughing , what about Poland?
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 9840
Favourite Pageant : MW & MU
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 10:54 am

Esther wrote:
In addition, women especially non-Muslim foreigners must go with protection in Baku .... Laughing
Shocked I've read that gays , since it's against the law to be gay in AZ, will have problems there but women, too????????? No
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ROLENE STRAUSS/MAREEYA POONLERTLARP
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 10:57 am

Jirka wrote:
bestman wrote:The voting was more neighbour friendly than ever! It has become so predictable!

The best shows imo were Sweden with fantastic choreography and Germany!
Lena looked fab and was smooooookng hot!

yeah, the Nordics blindly supporting each other Mad

And Balkans too. Even jury voting didn't change neighborhood vote
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 29557
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 11:00 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Polish ppl love Italians? I dont know nothing about it. 10 points went to Italy cuz our commentator was so in love with Italian song, he couldnt stop talking that its fabolous, amazing etc.. The same with Lithuania he said few times that she's Pole and she represent also our country blah blah blah Rolling Eyes
Ι saw that too and I said what?? Shocked Laughing
My country propably will not participate next year in EUROASIAVISION Laughing , what about Poland?

Poland should withdraw, but who knows..
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

kleftokotou wrote:EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Azer_map

NOT THE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! No

WOW, THIS ESC I CAN SAY THAT IS THE KARMA BITCH FROM THE LAST YEAR Laughing Laughing

1- Turkey & Armenia out and almost Russia too - Showing that nothing is certain in Eurovision so bring what you wear of songs

2- So you're famous and has won the festival once, don't wait right now to relive the old times and successfully recover (Dana & Blue)

3- The last year won an country with one of the highers segurities in the World to another who nothing is safe.
silent silent

4- With or without a jury, the voting will have their mafia bloc voting Laughing Laughing

5- I imagine that next year Kazakhstan and Morocco will be in ESC to makes their debut and return to follow the Italy come back success
Very Happy Very Happy
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 11:05 am

Sabiondo wrote:
5- I imagine that next year Kazakhstan and Morocco will be in ESC to makes their debut and return to follow the Italy come back success
Very Happy Very Happy
OK it's ASIAAFRICAvison now!
Italians want out ...again! It's all over their papers! albino
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 11:06 am

Wojtek is Magdalena back in Poland? Did she give any interview?
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 am

Wojtek wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:I knew it that 12 points from Poland will go to Lithuania, cuz she's Pole
Laughing

Also 10 points to Italy because the Polish pepole loves so much the Italians I love you I love you

I read that in Poland are in love with the Italian culture -126-6y , so does not surprise me to give him those 10 points Laughing Laughing

The extrange of all is that how don't give higth points to Ukraine as usually do Question Question
Sabiondo
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7945
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 11:16 am

kleftokotou wrote: Wojtek is Magdalena back in Poland? Did she give any interview?

She was supposed to come back an hour ago, but I don't know if it happened
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 am

WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST DISSAPOINTMENT AND YOUR BIGGEST JOY IN ESC2011????
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

Sabiondo wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:I knew it that 12 points from Poland will go to Lithuania, cuz she's Pole
Laughing

Also 10 points to Italy because the Polish pepole loves so much the Italians I love you I love you

I read that in Poland are in love with the Italian culture -126-6y , so does not surprise me to give him those 10 points Laughing Laughing

The extrange of all is that how don't give higth points to Ukraine as usually do Question Question

I know only about love to Italian food Laughing

Cuz Ukrainian song was nothing special. Last year Poland gave to Ukraine also only 3 points
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

After all I'm happy only that Bosnia and Greece were on high places, Slevenia was at least 13th and France didn't win Wink

I'm schocked that Hungary, Estonia and Switzerland were in the bottom five. Thay deserved much more Mad

For me "Running scared" its only a nice, radio song, good for 3rd or 4th place. I doubt that it will be a hit like "Satellite" or "Fairytale"
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 11:23 am

Wojtek wrote:...I know only about love to Italian food Laughing
ΤΗΙS IS A UNIVERSAL LOVE!!!!!!!! -106er-- -106er--
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 am

Wojtek wrote:
For me "Running scared" its only a nice, radio song, good for 3rd or 4th place. I doubt that it will be a hit like "Satellite" or "Fairytale"[/size][/font]
IT'S OBVIOUS FROM THE POINTS THEY GOT 221 FROM 45 COUNTRIES, RYBAK 387 - 42 COUNTRIES!!!!!!!! MASSIVE!
I AM NOT REFERING TO LENA BECAUSE LAST YEAR ONLY 39 COUNTRIES AND IT'S NOT COMPARABLE!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 11:53 am

As of 15 May 2011, 9 countries have confirmed participation:
Austria
Azerbaijan (host)
Belgium
Estonia
Finland
Germany
Netherlands (I thought that after 7th in a row failure and 19th place in SF they will withdraw)
Switzerland
Turkey
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 11:57 am

Wojtek wrote:As of 15 May 2011, 9 countries have confirmed participation:
Austria
Azerbaijan (host)
Belgium
Estonia
Finland
Germany
Netherlands (I thought that after 7th in a row failure and 19th place in SF they will withdraw)
Switzerland
Turkey
ONLY 9 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
USUALLY THE NEXT DAY ABOUT 20-25 COUNTRIES HAVE ALLREADY CONFIRMED!
WOW confused ...THINGS ARENT'LOOKING GOOD!
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:As of 15 May 2011, 9 countries have confirmed participation:
Austria
Azerbaijan (host)
Belgium
Estonia
Finland
Germany
Switzerland
Turkey
ONLY 9 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
USUALLY THE NEXT DAY ABOUT 20-25 COUNTRIES HAVE ALLREADY CONFIRMED!
WOW confused ...THINGS ARENT'LOOKING GOOD!

And I saw yesterday that there were 6 confirmed countries, so only 3 confirmed their participation after final

Eurovision is going to bad way EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Unsure
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Eurovision is going to bad way EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Unsure
I am afraid so!!!!!!!!!!
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 MSN-Emoticon-crying-038
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Empty FROM OIKOTIMES' EDITORIAL

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm

It will be interesting to see how things will turn in Baku next year as Azerbaijan is famous for it’s anti-gay sentiments. Will we have episodes with fans and media representatives who are 90% gay? .....
It wouldn’t also be Baku 2012 if EBU had taken actions in 2009 when Azeri arrested 6 citizens with the accusation that they have voted for their eternal enemy, Armenians. This was never punished but just a small fine. The relations of the two countries are still in the red alert and security issues will definitely emerge next year. Do not forget that those two nations in the 80s were strongly killing each other over the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. Will Armenia participate next year? If yes, will Azerbaijan allow them in the country? You know that you cannot visit Baku if your passport has a visa from a previous visit to Armenia!
Shocked Shocked
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 pm

kleftokotou wrote:It will be interesting to see how things will turn in Baku next year as Azerbaijan is famous for it�s anti-gay sentiments. Will we have episodes with fans and media representatives who are 90% gay? .....
It wouldn�t also be Baku 2012 if EBU had taken actions in 2009 when Azeri arrested 6 citizens with the accusation that they have voted for their eternal enemy, Armenians. This was never punished but just a small fine. The relations of the two countries are still in the red alert and security issues will definitely emerge next year. Do not forget that those two nations in the 80s were strongly killing each other over the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. Will Armenia participate next year? If yes, will Azerbaijan allow them in the country? You know that you cannot visit Baku if your passport has a visa from a previous visit to Armenia!
Shocked Shocked

Eurovision and Azerbaijan simply incompatible, even my pupil Azerbaijani warn me of a trip to Baku ... -ege30-
Esther
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3929
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Sun May 15, 2011 4:34 pm

kleftokotou wrote:WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST DISSAPOINTMENT AND YOUR BIGGEST JOY IN ESC2011????

This is finally a nice question Smile

Biggest joy for me is Italy's 2nd place!!! This shows that someone in Europe still understands good music Cool Nice surprises - I said this already - were Austria and Switzerland both in the final! And Denmark in top 5 gave me somehow satisfaction Wink

Biggest disappointment was Switzerland' last place, she deserved much more and was imo much better than Austria, the wannabe Whitney from Tyrol (great voice only on the surface but nothing behind). I'm aslo sad that Serbia didn't make it into top 10 were she belonged to! And were was favorite Estonia???

It was fun and I think the entries were really entertainíng and somewhat better than in recent years.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Wojtek Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Azerbaijan is one of the weakest winner ever! They received only 8.86% percent of all points from final, so its the lowest since 1975 when the 1 to 12 system was introduced. Only 3 countries gave them 12 points as well. They won cuz they had luck and very good draw
Wojtek
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Empty NIGAR REVEALED ΗER INNERSELF TO US

Post  kleftokotou Sun May 15, 2011 9:23 pm

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!! - Page 37 Newego_LARGE_t_661_105386104_type11878 affraid
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou Mon May 16, 2011 9:50 am

Ireland wins aussie-televoting!!!!!!!!!!
This year, the Australian public differed significantly from the European vote. All weekend there were huge Eurovision parties in Melbourne, Sydney and the other major Australian cities. Although Australia cannot vote in the actual Eurovision Song Contest, each year the public do televote to decide their winner and in 2011 there are some surprise results:
8350 votes for Ireland
7120 voted for Greece
4429 votes for Serbia
4150 votes for Bosnia & Herzegovina
3397 votes for Moldova
2862 votes for Hungary
2521 votes for Sweden
2097 votes for Denmark
1339 votes for United Kingdom
1338 votes for Ukraine
1308 votes for Finland
1205 votes for Romania
1061 votes for Iceland
0982 votes for Russia
0935 votes for Italy
0922 votes for Germany
0820 votes for Estonia
0757 votes for Slovenia
0576 votes for France
0483 votes for Austria
0473 votes for Georgia
0456 votes for Spain
0356 votes for Switzerland
0262 votes for Lithuania
0245 votes for Azerbaijan
So, Europe’s winner is Australia’s least favourite song of all. Other marked differences in the voting patterns see the actual runner up Italy only in 15th place and Serbia faring much better with the Australian public than the European. Ultimately, the Australian public decided that Jedward from Ireland was their favourite entry with a clear distance between first and second place.
kleftokotou
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 am

kleftokotou wrote:Ireland wins aussie-televoting!!!!!!!!!!
This year, the Australian public differed significantly from the European vote. All weekend there were huge Eurovision parties in Melbourne, Sydney and the other major Australian cities. Although Australia cannot vote in the actual Eurovision Song Contest, each year the public do televote to decide their winner and in 2011 there are some surprise results:
8350 votes for Ireland
7120 voted for Greece
4429 votes for Serbia
4150 votes for Bosnia & Herzegovina
3397 votes for Moldova
2862 votes for Hungary
2521 votes for Sweden
2097 votes for Denmark
1339 votes for United Kingdom
1338 votes for Ukraine
1308 votes for Finland
1205 votes for Romania
1061 votes for Iceland
0982 votes for Russia
0935 votes for Italy
0922 votes for Germany
0820 votes for Estonia
0757 votes for Slovenia
0576 votes for France
0483 votes for Austria
0473 votes for Georgia
0456 votes for Spain
0356 votes for Switzerland
0262 votes for Lithuania
0245 votes for Azerbaijan
So, Europe’s winner is Australia’s least favourite song of all. Other marked differences in the voting patterns see the actual runner up Italy only in 15th place and Serbia faring much better with the Australian public than the European. Ultimately, the Australian public decided that Jedward from Ireland was their favourite entry with a clear distance between first and second place.

What a surprise! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8212
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next